Part-81 Love goes deepens by time❤

Children are the most purest souls on the earth and the cutest creations of god and so my KEESH are. Firstly, I want to thank to all my readers who read my story and appreciates at times. This appreciation and love means a lot to me and I try to give the best out of mine.

So (KEESH- Loves Lasts Forever) brought a leap of 6 months. This small time gap brings a lot of differences in KeeSh's life. Love get more deepens by time, way of taking care of each other is changed, both became over-possessive for each other, none of both can tolerate each other's pain. Both started respecting each other to the core. Both are just apples of each other's parents and started them calling "maa nd papa". Every hour, Every minute and Every second they both want to be in each other's arms. So, come with me and fall in love with the KEESH's most cutest story which is no less a fairytale.
*******************************

After 6 months, winters started. Naksh has won many competitions in soccer game and currently he is the captain of his school team. Keerti also crossed many levels of music competition and she is preparing for the national level.

The scene starts with a beautiful girl who is sitting on a handsome hunk's lap tightly wrapping her arms around his neck and hiding her face behind his neck. Her handsome boy is watching a horror video on YouTube in his phone.

Keerti- niku band karo isse plz.

Naksh- arrey but kyu? Itna toh maza aa raha ha.

Keerti- but mujhe nhi aa raha, jab sa aapko ya pata chala ha ki mujhe horror videos sa darr lagta ha tab sa aap roz chala kar beth jaate hoo.

Naksh- but meri intentions bhi toh clear ha iske piche, I just love this position jis tarah sa aapne mujhe abhi hug kiya hua ha.

Keerti- achi ji toh ya baat ha, ma yaha sa chali jaati hu fir dekhte rehna apni ya videos.

Naksh- arrey ruko.

She gets up from his lap, goes and sat on the sofa. Naksh also gets up and coming towards her. Keerti sees and throws a pillow on him and he catches that pillow with his left hand.

Keerti- aap mere pass mat aana woh gandi si video lekar.

He shuts his phone and throws it on bed. He reached her.

Naksh- horror videos bhoot hoo gayi ab pyaar karne ka time ha.

He came closer to her.

Keerti- niku plz nahi.

Naksh- kyu nahi baby.

He made her lye down on sofa and himself lyed on her. He adjusted his arms on both side of sofa in order to not give much pressure on her.

He came closer, gently kissed on her forehead and sucked her chin. He is coming closer to her lips but she made him turn his face tapping on his cheek.

Keerti- bs han bhoot hoo gaya ab,aapke jaane ka time hoo gaya ha uthiye.

Naksh- itni jaldi.

He gets up and packed his bag. He is going outside making a sad face. Suddenly she held his hand, he turned and she is kissed on his cheek softly.

Keerti- I love u.

Naksh- love u more.

Keerti- chalo ma bhi chalti hu aapke saath niche.

They both comes downstairs.

Swarna- aa gaye mere bache, kasi rahi padhayi?

Naksh- achi rahi maa, abhi ma chalta hu.