Part- 129

"They are good.. You know Gayu has a great interest in jewellery designing, she even organized her own exhibition a couple of times" He said.

"Oh wow.. I also love jewellery very much.." She said.

"Okk.. That's nice.. So I'll gift you boxes of jewellery once you come udaipur" He said excitedly.

"What?" She asked.

"Keertu..." He said and held both of her palms.

"Keertu kya tum mere saath udaipur chalogi?" He asked.

She got absolute shocked by his question.

She looked down and didn't answered.

"Naksh why do you want me to come with you?" She asked him.

"Because I love you.. And want to marry you in future" He said clearly making her shock again.

He is giving her shocks upon shocks.

"Are.. Are you serious?" Keerti asked.

"Yes.. I'm very serious" He said in a serious tone.

"Don't you Love me like I do?" He asked her.

"Its nothing like that.. I also love you a lot but....." She said but got cut by naksh.

"No if and but when you said you love me" He said.

He cupped her face again.

"Keertu believe me.. I'll give you all the happiness of the world once you become my queen" He said.

And gives a long kiss on her forehead from which some tears fell from her eyes.

"Naksh.. I don't have anyone to name as my family, i'm all alone and I don't want to be a burden on you" She confessed honestly.

Naksh smiled a little bit but a very sad one. Because he realized that keerti has lost all her confidence and she needs him to get that back.

"Jaan you are not at all burden on me.. You are my love.. My responsibility.. And honestly saying I came here to restart our relationship again.. I thought that we will tell everything to your family then mine and will get settled after sometime..
Don't you want to spend your life with me?" Naksh explained his point of view and asked about her's.

Listening his confession now, keerti started crying terribly as after long time, she felt loved and wanted.

She couldn't able to control herself and continued crying.

Naksh came forward and secured her in his arms to calm her down.

He rubbed her back to soothe her pain.

He kissed on her hair very lovingly.

After sometime, she calmed down.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

She nods in YES.

He took a glass of water from the side table and made her drink water.

And kissed her again on forehead.

Keerti wiped her tears and thought to enlighten his mood as she is the reason naksh is sad from the time he came in mumbai.

"Niku, can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Yes, of course" He said which tucking her one strand of hair behind her ear.

She got shivered by his move which made naksh chuckle.

"Why... Why do you always kiss me on forehead?" She asked while stammering.

"To tell you that I'm always there for you no matter what" He said.

"Ohh!" She only said.

After a moment, she came forward and kissed on his forehead.

"I know I left you in the past but that was not in my hands but now I promise you I'll always be there for you and try to keep this promise" She said while looking down.

He smiled looking at her.

He then gave a long kiss on her nose.

"This is to tell you that I care for you" He said.

Then she also kissed him on his nose.

"I also want to care for you.. And I promise I'll do it" Keerti said.

He smiled listening her innocent confessions.

He then kissed on her cheek.

"This is to tell you that I LOVE YOU" Naksh said to her.

She reversed and said "I also love you a lot".

"You know what niku.. I just love your beard" She said pulling his both cheeks.

"You look really hot and sexy in this beard look" She confessed bluntly.

And then immediately cursed herself for saying things without giving any second thought.

She looked downwards avoiding his gaze.

And he smirked looking at her.

"So my sweetheart finds me sexy in my beard look" He said tapping on her chin.

"Niku I didn't mean to say that.. Woh actually sorry......" She is saying but got cut by naksh again by a kiss.

He pecked on her lips making her shut.

"This is to tell you that I love you but with a little bit of LUST too" He said sweetly with his charming smile and winked at her making her complete red.

She looked down and didn't said anything.

"So do you also lust for me?" He asked.

She nodded in NO.

'Ohh! You don't lust for me.. Very bad" He said with an amused voice.

He came close to her ear.

"But I'll pleasure you and will make you scream my name" He whispered in her ear.

She couldn't meet to his eyes and she pushed him lightly.

"Please don't talk all this" She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Don't you want to marry me?" He asked.

"Yes but I'm.. I'm very shy in all this" She said.

"Ok my jaan. I'm just teasing you" He said and hugged.

She hugged him back.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

It's short update.. Sorry