Part-84 First day of trip

Journey is going normal. Just 2 hours are left for the destination.

They came to know that one car met with an accident and the area is surrounded by the police, bus can't go forward.

Teachers- students we have to wait here only becoz someone has met with the accident. So, we don't know by how much time we will reach the hotel. Please u can take rest for sometime.

Yash- ohh god pata nahi kitna time lagega ab. Aaj ka din waste hoo gaya hamara.

Gayu- its ok, hamare pass aur option nahi ha.

Here, naksh seen keerti cutely joining her hands, closing her eyes and praying from god.

Keerti- bhagwaan ji, yaha par jinka accident hua ha aap plz unhe bacha lena. Hum jitna aap chahe utne wait karne ko taiyaar ha.

She opened her eyes and finds naksh is watching her only.

He keeps his hand on her shoulder.

Naksh- aap chinta mat karo, aapne unke liye pray kiya na woh pakka bach jayenge.

She smiles.

They waited almost for 4 hours.

By 8pm, the area is free to move.

Teachers- we are moving now, they are saved who met with accident.

Keerti- thank god.

Naksh- dekha mane kaha tha na. Ab hum by 10pm hotel pahuch jayenge.

Keerti- han woh maa na khana diya ha, ma sabko de deti hu.

Naksh and keerti both served the food to everyone.

At the end, both completed feeding each other.

*At 9pm*

Most of the students felt asleep. Keerti also slept off resting her head on his shoulder. In sometime, naksh also sleeps supporting on her head.

In half an hour, gayu wakes up to drink water but her water bottle is empty. She looked behind to take keerti's bottle and saw them in that position.

She smiled and silently took the bottle, puts on the stole on them both and closed their window as they were shivering due to cold.

*At 10:20pm*

They reached the hotel.

Teacher- please start gets down the bus and quickly collect your luggage. We are already late please do fast everyone.

Everyone woke up and gets down the bus.

Keerti didn't wake up.

Gayu- naksh hum dono jaa rahe ha tumhara aur keerti ka bag bhi nikalwa denge. Tum plz jaldi keerti ko lekar aao.

Yash and gayu also goes.

Naksh- keertu plz utho jaldi dekho hum hotel pahuch gaye ha.

Keerti- nahi mujhe yahi sona ha.

Naksh- bache utho, hum dono hii reh gaye ha bus ma.

Keerti- but mai bhoot thak gayi hu.

Naksh- han tabhi toh chalo room ma rest karna. Ma aapke chod dunga. Chalo chalo jaldi utho.

He held her hand tightly. She is half sleepy and walking nd sleeping holding his hand.

Every student collected their room key and was going to their room.

Seeing teacher, naksh removes his hand from her shoulder.

Naksh- mam can we get our room keys?

Teacher sees the name in the list and says "your key is already collected by yash, yours is room no. 105"