Part-77 Keerti's bday🎂

Naksh comes back to his home.
He completed his dinner and went to his room to sleep.

Just then he receives a msg from swarna.

Swarna msgs "naksh beta, jab tum kal keerti ko lekar aaoge toh apne mom dad, bhai behen sabko lekar aana. Hamari taraf sa sab invited ha".

Naksh- ok aunty thank u.

He rests for sometime on his bed and waiting for 12am.

*Its 11:55pm*

He took out his phone to see her wide smile.

(At keerti's home)

Swarna and Manish silently entered into her room without making any noise.

*At 12am*

Manish already switched on the camera. Naksh is watching everything on his phone.

They both first busted party poppers on each side of her bed and says "HAAPY BIRTHDAY"

She woke up from her sleep with a shock and finds them both with cake.

Keerti- maa, paa.

Manish comes forward and kisses her on her forehead and says ""Happy birthday my angel"

Swarna- happy bday keerti.

Keerti- thank u maa, paa. Aap dono bhoot ache hoo, mane ya bilkul expect nahi kiya tha.

Manish- acha chalo cake cut karo ab.

She sits on the bed and cuts the cake. Manish and swarna feeds her and she feeds them back.

Manish clicked some pictures of keerti and swarna and clicked some selfies including himself.

Manish- acha chalo ab baaki celebrations kal, abhi soo jao.

Keerti- aur bhi ha papa?

Swarna- nahi aur kuch nahi ha. Tum soo jao.

She lyed. Manish puts on the blanket, switches off the light and they went.

He switched off the camera.

Before slepping, keerti once checked her phone and finds neither a phone call nor a message from naksh.

Keerti- kyu check kar rahi hu mai phone ma, niku ko toh pata bhi nhi hoga mere bday ka barre ma. Mane usse kabhi bataya hi nhi, isme uski kya galti...

She kept her phone and dozes off.

(In naksh's room)

He is very happy as his plan of making her happy is successful.

Naksh- I know keertu tum meri wish ka wait kar rahi hoo bs todha aur wait karo, tom will be the best day of your life. Wase ek baat toh ha, meri keertu ha bhoot innocent woh chahti toh apne bday ka bahana dekar mujhe araam sa manna sakti thi but usne asa nahi kiya, and I love her for this.

He also slept happily.

*In the morning*

Naksh woke up early in the morning and get ready for the school. He came downstairs.

Naksh- good morning mamma.

Akshara- good mrng duggu.

Naksh- papa kaha ha?

Akshara- papa woh yash aur gayu ka documents complete hoo gaye toh wahi re-check kar rahe ha. Woh aaj tumhare saath jayenge school unn dono ka admission karwane.

Naksh- ok! Aur mamma aapne 2 cakes order kar diye the na?

Akshara- han han kar diye the, jab tak tum school sa aaoge woh deliver bhi hoo jayenge.