Part-113 Moments reminisces

Yash came back to the auditorium with doctor mam.

She checked gayu.

"Nothing happened beta, choti si chot lagi.. take rest one day you will be fine" doctor said.

"Thank u mam" yash said.

"Take this cream, rub it on her ankle.. she will get relief" doctor said while handling him the cream.

"ok mam" yash said.

Doctor left.

"Yash cream da" naksh asked for cream.

"Nahi mai laga dunga" yash said

"Nahi mai kar dunga" naksh said

"I'll do it naksh" yash said.

"Chup tum dono.. Mai khud laga lungi" gayu said.

She took the cream for his hand and applied it on her ankle.

"Bhai get me to the classroom, I'll sit there" gayu said to naksh.

"han" he said.

He held her hand and made her arm to wrap around his neck so that she can stand properly.

Gayu stood up but she is not able to walk as some pain is with her.

"Keerti come.. plz help me" Gayu intentionally called her.

Keerti came to held her from the other side in the same position as him.

Gayu walked till their classroom and sat on her bench.

"Take rest here and don't move" he suggested.

"hmm" she mummbled

Naksh went to the auditorium without sparing a look at her as he is a little upset.

Keerti took a seat on the desk beside her.

"I'm really sorry gayu, I didn't do it intentionaly" "You also know that I can never do this to you" She said with moist eyes.

"Keerti no need of explanation, I know you very well and bhai also knows you well... Thing is that he saw me in pain thats's why he got little upset on you" Gayu said try to calming her.

"I can understand" "He loves you a lot" she said while wiping her tears.

"He loves you more than he loves me" Gayu said to make her smile and yes She successed when KEERTI FINALLY SMILED.

"Wase keerti, is someone pushed from behind.. means how did u fall?" She asked her making out a possibility.

"I don't know.. I felt a push from behind and I didn't able to balance myself and ends up falling on you" "I think someone unintentionally pushed me" She said trying to conclude the topic.

"Acha keerti you go to the audi.. If teacher came back there, it will create more problem" Gayu said.

"Yah! I am going.. You take care" Keerti said.

Gayu nodded and keerti left from there.

"I don't think that was unintentional.. This is definility intentional" Gayu said in her heart.

Keerti came back to auditorium.

Yash, manish, bhavna came to her.

"Thik ha na gayu ab??" They asked in chorus

She nodded in a yes.

She saw naksh is sitting on a chair silently.

She went and sat towards him and took a seat beside him. She kept her hand on his thou pressing it with a love and care.