Chapter 2: Uninvited guest.

Trevor was kissing all over some girl with long red hair and green eyes she had on a blue dress. He met her off Tinder they went out for a couple of drinks now he's trying to see where tonight ends.

It looks good so far as they kissed all the way to Trevor's door when his foot stepped on something.

He stopped kissing the girl then promptly looked down and seen it was Barbie doll with dark skin long black hair and was wearing a purple and pink dress. He picked it up inspecting it.

"You have a kid?" the redhead asked.

"No I don't have a kid," he explained to her.

Unfortunately she didn't believe him.

"Im not trying to be a mom right now," told him before walking off.

Just great he thought.
He watched her walk down the hall as he walked back into his apartment with the doll in his hand and placed it on a wooden table.

Maybe a girl dropped it I'm sure someone will come by tomorrow and ask for it he thought.

Trevor then went to his room and changed out of his black button up shirt and black slacks. In to a pair of black boxers then got into bed. Turning on the tv he looked at his phone it was two in the morning

"Lets call it a night," he said to himself.

After that he turned off his lamp falling into a deep sleep.

As Trevor opened his eyes the room was dark and his throat was dry. So he got up out of bed then started walking to the kitchen in the front of his house was dark besides the dimmed lamp in the corner of the living room.

He walked into the dark kitchen opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water and started drinking it the coolness satisfied him. As he was drinking from the corner of his eye he thought he'd seen a dark figure sitting in the corner.

He quickly shook off the thought he was on the fifth floor and security is pretty good where he lived. Walking back to his room when he seen a small a figure.

Quickly running to his room and grabbed his pistol

Quickly running to his room and grabbed his pistol. Walking back out he had the gun pointed facing straight ahead.

"Just come out now," he said said in a threatening voice.

"Wait I'm not here to hurt you sir a sweet voice said as Trevor watched as figure walked into the light he realized it was a woman. With ebony skin, black hair and was wearing a purple dress.

He was confused.

who was this girl, am I dreaming? He thought.

"Did I invite you over last night?" Trevor asked the woman.

Even though he was a little drunk last night he doesn't remember seeing this girl or inviting her over.

"Of course you did silly," she said in her sugary voice.

Surprisingly he put the gun down his guard started lowering.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Layla and by the way you should be careful where you step," she giggled.

Trevor stood there and scratched his confused,

Layla started walking closer to him, which made him started moving back.

"I'm going to call security if you don't tell me what's going on,"he said trying his best not to show fear last thing he needed was some crazy bitch breaking into his house.

"Please, sir last night you brought me into your house."

Then everything started clicking.

"The Doll, Trevor said out loud.

He frantically started looking for the doll but it was nowhere to be found.

"Was the doll yours?" he said now thinking he was talking to some dead ghost girl.

"I am the doll," Layla told him."

"No fucking way!'l he yelled.

Trevor pointed his at her again she seemed unfazed and just looked at him.

"Who are you!" he shouted.

"Im Layla I was dropped by Kayla my owner last night in front of your door. I was waiting for you so you can help me find her."

she told explained to him..

He shook his head and put the gun down once again, Even though he was struggling to believe it she did look like a human version on the doll.

"Do you know where she is?" he questioned her.

She shook her head.

He sighed then sat on the couch while she was still standing in the same spot.

He gestured towards the leather chair she looked at him then sat down.

"Can you describe what she looks like?" Trevor asked hoping he could get a clear answer.

"She's about this tall,"she raised her hand high in the air.

He stopped her right there
"Hold on he said going to the bedroom and grabbed a pen and paper and handed it to her.

"Draw her out for me."
She started drawing a circle with smiley face and a triangle pink dress and scribbled a ponytail for her hair.

He was still confused.

Then his phone started to ring he answered it.

"Hello," he said.

It was Andrea Trevor's assistant

"Mr. Evens I was just calling to let you know that the meeting is at ten this morning instead of at two this afternoon." she said.

Damn he thought.

"Ok I'll be there just give me a bit." he said

Then he hung up the phone and looked at the time It was already eight in the morning.

Then he looked over at his uninvited guest.

What the fuck man he thought.