Chapter 11

The knock on the door startled Niall a bit, but he quickly went down to open the door. He was greeted by a punk boy with tattoo, and a lack of a leather jacket which showed off his tattooed arms. Niall stared until he heard Liam clear his throat.

"Li! Hi." Niall looked up at Liam, taking his attention from the boy's ever amazing arms. "What're you doing here?"

"I came to say Hi." Liam replied with a small smile.

"Well come in then." Niall stepped back to let Liam in, closing the door after Liam was out of the way. The two walked to the Niall's bedroom and sat on his bed.

"Where are your parents?" Liam blurted out. It had been a question that w bugging him for a while.

Niall shrugged. "On vacation. I have school so I was left alone. They'll be back in a couple weeks."

Liam nodded and silence fell between the two. Not that it was an awkward silence; it was comfortable for the two. They were just enjoying each other's company, being disconnected from the world around them.

The world harshly came back into view as a crack of thunder sounded through the air. Sending Niall jumping and a whimper escape his mouth. He turned around to grab his pillow and hug it, but Liam was leaning on it so Niall cuddled into Liam. He buried his face into Liam's chest and small whimpers came out at ever crack of thunder.

Liam noticed Niall's fright rubbed his back and spoke softly to him mindless words of comfort. It wasn't until after one loud crack that an idea formed into Liam's mind.

"Hey, Nialler. Do you wanna build a fort?" Liam asked the frightened boy. Niall just nodded a little bit. So Niall moved off Liam and the punk grabbed Niall's hand. "C'mon. Let's do it down stairs and then we can watch a movie."

Both boys went down and went to work on making the fort. Niall was in charge of creating the 'floor' which consisted of all the pillows Niall could find and some of the comfiest blankets. Liam on the other hand constructed it out of the couches, chairs, and a bunch of sheets.

Once the fort was made the two went to the kitchen and got snacks and drinks, debated on a movie, which finally was decided on Mulan.

And that's how the two ended up, eating snacks, watching a movie, and cuddling. The cuddling mostly from loud claps of thunder which made Niall cuddle into Liam even more and while Liam didn't like Niall being scared he did like cuddling with the boy.

Niall cuddled up to a warm Liam was something he could get used to if it wasn’t for the storm outside. He view was more Liam's shirt then the movie. Everything was more Liam than anything else. He saw Liam, he could hear Liam laughing at the movie and then whispering that it was alright in Niall's ear. He could feel body heat coming off Liam, and the smell of Liam was with him. Just everything being Liam and really it was calming him down from the storm,

Niall would've never expected to get so close to someone after a couple days, but it felt like he'd known longer as a friend. Maybe it was his small crush that was having him trust the punk, or the boy's adorableness at school was giving Niall the jacket and saying that his flower crowns were one of a kind. Whatever it was, it made Niall trust him.

It was nearing the middle of the movie and the storm was slowing down. Niall was slowly falling asleep on top of Liam, and then he did. He was off into dream land and everything was good. He didn't want to come back from dreamland when he was being lightly shaken awake, but he did.

"Niall, love, the movie is almost over." Liam said gently, Niall snapped awake at the pet name 'love'.

He didn't want to be awake though so he adjusted his position and cuddled more into Liam. That made the punk boy chuckle and leave him be. Liam placed a kiss to the back of Niall's head, that's almost how the two fell asleep, but Niall wasn't able to fall back asleep so he sat up a little and leaned on Liam.

"Carry me!" He demanded sleepily.

"Okay." Liam could just tell what Niall wanted so he would help. He picked Niall up bridal style and carried the sleepy boy to his room. Liam laid Niall down on the bed gently. The boy wasn't sure how much in sleep the other was, because as he tried to leave to give Niall his sleep the boy held on to him.

"Stay." He mumbled and Liam shrugged. He figured he'd stay until Niall was actual asleep and it'd be easier to slip away. He laid down on the bed and the boy with faded lilac hair curled around him, his head and Liam's chest and legs tangled with the boy's legs. Liam didn't mean to, but it just happened. He fell asleep next to Niall.

***

Niall was the one to wake up first. He was confused at first, but then memories of the night came flooding back and he noticed he was still on top Liam. So he glanced up and was just able to see Liam still asleep. In a non-creepy way Niall watch Liam sleep. He looked so adorable and the boy just liked to watch the other.

As soon as he felt Liam stirring, Niall closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. He felt Liam mumble a what then an oh.

"Niall? Are you awake?" Niall didn't reply, that would mean Liam would know that he'd been watching, at least that what Niall thought.

"I guess not." Liam then tangled his fingers in Niall's hair and messed with it a bit. Niall felt the whole thing calming and nice that he was falling asleep again. Although when Liam stopped a small whimper came out at the loss and then Niall knew that Liam knew he was awake.

So he pretended to just be waking up. "Good morning, Li."

"Good morning Nialler. Sleep well?"

"Yes. I had an amazing pillow."

Both boys grinned and Liam went back to messing with Niall's hair. He sang a song softly and Niall sighed. He was extremely comfortable and could just fall asleep once again.

"You're a really good singer." He mumbled and Liam stopped his singing.

He opened his mouth to reply, but a small snore from Niall stopped him. Liam smiled and continued to sing softly. He didn’t find much point to leave Niall alone. Besides the fact that he already did that, so he wasn't planning on doing it again. Which remind him that he still had to find some way to return Niall's clothes to him, but that was a problem for another time.

Right then he was just going to go back to sleep himself and enjoy cuddling with Niall.

_______________________

this is really just a bunch of fluff. *whispers* i was going to put in a niam kiss, but then cuddles happened so i mean maybe next chapter ;)