Chapter 13

Niall's room was a complete mess he, Harry, and Louis had been going through all his clothes. The problem with choosing was the blond never thought anything was good enough. So while they all searched for something Niall would approve of they talked about Liam.

"So he just asked you on a date?" Harry asked as he held up a red polo shirt to the blond.

He shook his head at the shirt feeling that it wouldn't be good enough and then as he searched the pile of clothes he had he replied "Yep. It was really quick at first so he had to repeat himself slower."

Louis turned around where he was at Niall's closet. "That sounds better than how I asked Harry out."

The blond turned to Louis as he had suddenly realized he didn't even know how the two got together. "How do you ask him out?" Niall looked between Louis and Harry and the curly haired boy was blushing a little bit.

"We were in a pub he was drunk off his ass and wanted to go to the bathrooms to f-" The brunet boy got interrupted by Harry.

"To do the frick-frack." The curly haired boy was blushing even more as he said that.

Louis turned to look at the curly haired boy. "Frick frack? Really?" Harry didn't responded and instead busied himself by sorting through clothes some more. "Anyway he wanted to...do the frick fack and I don't put out that quickly and demand a date first. So he agreed, again being drunk off his arse, and we were going to go out the next night which he forgot all about, but I dragged him anyway." The boy finished explaining and handed Niall an outfit he'd been looking at through his explanation. "Put that on."

To which Niall nodded and left to change. He returned a couple moments feeling a bit unsure about the outfit. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt with a blue over shirt and jeans. Louis and Harry eyed him carefully and Niall squirmed a little bit under their stare. Louis was the first one to break the silence.

"You look good." Louis said and suddenly Harry was nodding, which did calm Niall down a little bit. The blond mostly just shrugged he thought it was alright and figured that was as good as he's going to think of any outfit. He wasn't able to get a word in and didn't have anything to say before Louis pretty much dragged him into the bathroom to mess with his hair.

Louis went in many different directions. At first he was going to go for quiff, but apparently decided against it as he started to make it spike a bit, but changed once again so it was flat on his head and then Harry popped in with a blue flower crown and placed it a top the blond hair.

Both Louis and Harry took a step back to admire their work on Niall with his date. They determined he was ready for pretty much anything Liam had in store for the date. They nodded to Niall who returned with a weak smile.

Niall jumped at the doorbell rang and raced to get on some shoes while in the meantime Louis went to answer the door. The blond hopped out of his room, Only to almost fall onto an unsuspecting Harry because he couldn't balance on leg while trying to put the other shoe on.

"Ni!" Harry yelped in surprise. The curly haired boy set a hand on Niall's shoulder to help stabilize the blond boy. Niall got the second shoe on. He sent a thankfully smile to Harry. The curly haired boy grinned back, patted Niall on the back and said something to the effect of 'go get 'im, tiger.'

Niall stumbled into the living room where he was witness to Liam Payne who was dressed in black clothes, just a simple black shirt and jeans, plus the one piece of clothing Niall had never really seen the punk boy out of, a leather jacket.

Liam noticed when Niall entered. He jumped up and stared at the blond boy. He breathed out a 'wow' before quickly regaining composure. Then for some reason which is probably what made Niall burst out in laughter, Liam said in the fakest posh accent, "Ready to go, good sir?" He had an arm held out for Niall to interlock with his own.

The blond boy interlocked arms with Liam and simply nodded as he was still in little fits of laughter. He's little fits of laughter did bring a huge smile out from Liam.

***

It was just driving for the first hour of their date. It was an amazing first hour though. They sung along to songs on the radio and had competitions to see who could make the other laugh first (Niall always lost.) Really it was fun then Liam pulled into a parking lot. Once the car was stopped he grabbed a scarf from his jacket pocket. He handed it to Niall.

"This part is a surprised." He had a ear to ear grin and Niall compiled to the blindfold. Liam tied it to the back of Niall head. Then he quickly got out of the car and ran out to Niall side. The punk boy opened the door for Niall and told him to get out.

Then Liam directed Niall on where to step, all the while holding Niall's hand, in case the boy tripped over something then Liam could save him and because he wanted to hold Niall's hand. The two quickly made it to the destination. Liam untied the blindfold and was instantly met with blue eyes staring into his own brown ones.

There were couple moments where the only noise coming was from the breathing and the noise behind Liam. Where Liam had stood meant that he only had to take a step to the side for Niall to see the surprised. "You ready?" He asked and when Niall nodded he took the step to the side so Niall could see his surprise.

Niall's face was suddenly glowing with colorful lights and his eyes widen as he realized just exactly what he was looking at. A theme park. Liam freakin Payne had taken to him a theme park. He opened his mouth and closed it, then opened it again. He didn't know what to say. So Liam took action. With his hand still interlocked with Niall he started walking with the blond boy stumbling after him, still looking at the theme park.

"How?" Liam figured Niall's question was about how Liam managed to get a theme park all to themselves.

"I know Zayn. Who pretty much honorary owns this theme park. Considering he works here and it's his parents own it." He shrugged then tugged Niall's hand. "C'mon, let's go on some rides."

After hours of rides and just seeing every single thing the park had to offer and then dinner they ended the date in a photo booth. The first picture were them making the silliest faces they could manage, then really serious ones, then just smiles and the last one was a simple kiss. It was chaste and quick, but perfect. Then they left. Liam dropped Niall off and another short but sweet kiss was shared and they parted ways.

The minute Niall walked through the door he was pounced on by an excited Harry who demanded to know anything and everything about the date, which Niall happily supplied to both him and Louis. Once he finished he headed to bed and everything pretty seemed perfect in his world.

_____________________________________________

sooooooooo i no longer know what to do with this story so the next chapter will probably be the last one or something. i dunno. soorrrrrrryyyyyyyy. :(