Chapter 1 pt. 1

Hey my first story so don't hate comment if you want more!! ^~^

Eren POV:

Buzz buzz

Eren opened his eyes slowly and looked at his clock and jumped out of bed when he saw that it was 7:30am.

' OMG OMG IM GOING TO BE LATE!' he thought.

" Eren! Hurry up your going to make us both late!! I don't think you want to be late on your first day!!" Mikasa yelled while crossing her arms.

I put on my uniform as quickly as I could the running to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth and then ran out of my room and slipped falling face first. I groaned while pushing myself off the floor and running outside and got into the car. Mikasa and I arrived at school just before the bell rang and we both parted ways.

" Stay safe and make some friends." Mikasa said.

"Okay I will." I told her while waving to her.

I was starting my first day of 10th grade and Mikasa was starting her first day if 11th grade. I looked at my schedule went to my first class which was Biology.

Nobody's POV

" Good morning everyone I am your biology teacher my name is Ms.Petra and we have a new student today. Come up and introduce yourself." said Ms.Petra moving over for the new student to introduce himself.

" Good morning my name is Eren Jäger." he said while looking around the room.

Eren's POV :

I looked around the room and I saw the most attractive person ever. He had black hair, grey eyes and he was shorter than me about 1-2 inches.

" Eren your seat is behind Levi." Ms.Petra said pointing behind the attractive guy.

'Levi that's his name' I thought as I walked to my seat. No one knows this but I'm bi and I liked to keep it that way.

Levi's POV:

" Good morning my name is Eren Jäger." Eren said.

' That's the new kid? He's pretty cute' Levi thought while watching the boy walk to his seat and stared at him with his same look he gives everyone. ' This is going to be interesting school year.'