The First

Dr. Brenner ....the man who started it all. The experiments on people to see if they could develop what he was in search for, taking there babies when he figured out it was not them who he need but their off spring to help him achieve his goal. Let him tell you he was doing it for the greater good of man kind, to stop the Soviets, to prove that man kind is still evolving......the real truth ....he was doing it for his own greed.

Out of those first trials of experiments he had asked his own wife to join, she agreed . Neither new she was pregnant, but Brenner didn't care, he was just using her like he used everyone. Now when they find out he forced her to still do the experiments with the other people who had volunteered, he saw this as the perfect chance to see what this would do to the embryo and what would happen if treatment continued as the embryo developed.

Over the past months many other people volunteered, and the majority being woman who some had no idea where pregnant.

Now when they found out and if they didn't want the baby Brenner had told them to keep it and they themselves would place the babies in well needed homes. And they believed him. Now his wife, who was now in the labs medical unit was delivering."The baby is crowning get Dr.Brenner ! " one nurse ran out to find him as his wife continued to push, her skin flush , and her body tired. She continued to push and right when she heard the first cry's of her baby ....Brenner walked in.

He had a look of happiness, but the happiness was not the look of a proud father....it was more of a child who opens his first present on Christmas and being exactly what the child wanted. The look was sickening to his wife who wanted nothing to take her baby and run where Brenner couldn't find them. "It's wonderful.....clean it and get it started on everything we have ." He told the nurse who nodded,he didn't even hold the baby. "Now Ellen I want to thank you, I know this wasn't easy but...you have given me and my research what it needs." He said as he looked at his wife Ellen "I want our baby, my baby....." Brenner just sighed "I can't do that, it's important to our work we can finally, beat all our enemies with it, don't you see that."Ellen just scoffed "Your crazy, you have no soul and care for nothing. I WANT MY BABY!" She yelled and began to thrash in the bed. "I'm sorry it has to be like this Ellen ... if you only saw things my way...." a nurse came to Ellen with a syringe filled with maple syrup color and held her arm down and injected her with it. "W-what are u do-ing?" Brenner gave her a week smile"Heroin...but a much more lethal one..." she began to have tears in her eyes , she could feel her heart speed up and what ever was in the Heroin run through her veins . "P-please ....w-what's the b-babies gender ?" She was losing focus, everything blurred around her including voices. "Well since you did give it birth......it was a girl Ellen a healthy baby girl." Ellen smiled when she could somewhat hear his words . "May ...y-you ....burn ...in Hell." She said with her final breath... the machine showed she flat lined and Brenner sighed and looked at the nurse . "Make sure to dump her body where the police can find her ....somewhere in the city." The nurse nodded and Brenner left with a smile on his face.

He passed by your medic crib that shows all the other empty cribs that have yet been filled...his smile only grew. "What do we name it Dr. Brenner ?" One of his fellow colleagues asked holding a clip board "One " and he left .

Over the next year's or so, many babies were either taken or given up and during this time the baby, one, grown.

By the age of five they had started testing her, well her brain activity. When she turned ten that's when they physically tested her, making her move things with her mind and all sort of things.

And if your wondering about the others? They didn't make it, well more like they were tested and only a few actual had powers the rest were given to orphanages but they all were left marks of the little time they spent in the lab. When they turned five they were tattooed with numbers on there wrists. Especially One .

One day when she was being moved for testing she remembered a woman tuning in and opening the door that only had two little girls . The woman was screaming and crying at the youngest of the two , but she was caught and dragged by the other lab assistant and the door was closed once again like nothing happened.

That had been a month ago. "Now One .....show my friend here what you can do ." One was quiet, her (h/c) hair was shaved into a buzz cut, her hospital gown was crisped white, and her (e/c) empty and emotionless . "You don't need to be shy ....you can do this for daddy right?" One looked at Brenner with a dirty look, before she broke the fake mirror revealing the people who recording her. Brenner sighed as the other man looked scared. "I'm sorry, she likes to scare people sometimes." The other nodded worriedly like he understood. "Daddy lies ....daddy killed mommy ....daddy isn't daddy."One said in a very creepy chant. Brenner flinched "What's she talking about Brenner?" Brenner was about to speak but One beat him to it . "Daddy is a liar ....he killed mommy....daddy isn't daddy." One said even more creep and slowly looked at Brenner. Brenner gave One a look of despise, and he took his friends away "Lock her up." And the guys in white came in and grabbed one with protective gloves . "Don't let her touch your skin." One said as one thrashed around screaming. "Why?" The other asked "If she touches you she has a way of manipulating people if she touches them." When one stopped moving and started to shake violently they stopped and saw white fom was coming out of her mouth. Then the other went to get help the other took of his gloves to check Ones pulse.

One shot up and smiled and touched the man's hand before he could pull away. His eyes went black when one touched him "now your gonna help me get out of here then you'll be free...okay?"the man slowly nodded and guided One out of the lab, sirens went off around the lab and they had barely got out when the gates began to close. The man drove till One told him to stop. One touched him once again "You will forget everything about the lab about me go to somewhere where no one can find you start a family." He nodded once again and drove off.

One smiled how the cold air felt refreshing against her skin. She looked around the city she was left in wondering what to do. Clothes ....need clothes ...

After looking for about an hour she had found some clothes left out to dry she put them on quick and went off .

This was all so much to take in, the lights, and the people. "Hey kid!?" One had turned around scared and took off running. "Wait kid!" The voice yelled once again, one kept running.

When One found a little place to hide she sighed . Sure she could use her powers but, who else was out there from the lab, and if she did get close to people would they just use here like Brenner did? Hushed went further in to the hole in the wall she found and notice that whole building was abandoned. One smiled "a home for once..."

Many years had past and she now 18, well from what she could remember seeing in her files at the lab, her once buzz cut hair was long and flowing, and she no long use one but (y/n) instead when she found the name in a book she found. She's gotten better at using her powers especially her persuading now she doesn't need to touch anyone, just by talking or looking in her eyes . She still lived the the abandoned building but it was more liveable now . She learned about people from how they acted to music, and she might have learned how to pick pocket along the way. But one day she felt something....and whatever it was, it felt really bad. She felt a pull but she didn't know where to...

When she had purchased a map, she used her powers to find where she needed to go.

Hawkins, Indiana

With a sigh she decided to make her drive from Texas to Indiana.

She just didn't know what awaits her there