The Pollywog

In the morning I had gotten up tired, I didn't sleep much and it didn't help that I felt something watching me now. I had made me coffee and went to school, thankfully I had woken up early so I didn't have to see Billy.

The only thing was I officially started working at the sheriff office today, but that was in the afternoon and once in awhile in the mornings. I sighed and laid back in my seat, it was too early and no one was really there yet. I guess I had fell asleep because the sound of someone knocking on my window woke me up.

I sleepily open my eyes to see Steve. I gave him a look before rolling down my window. "Morning Steve.....how's everything?" He still looked sad, I would be too if me and my girlfriend had a fight. "It's okay ....thinking I regret getting drunk." I smiled "you look like you just came out of Michael Jackson's Thriller music video." He laughed and sighed. I knew he wanted to talk more, he just looked lost and confused. "So Steveo what's on your mind this morning." He looked at me when I called him Steveo. "Steveo?"I shrugged "What? It's a school day if you want a better nick name come to me when I'm not sleepy." He smiled just a little bit ."till then I'll call you (Nick name)." I groan

"Lame." He laughed "And Steveo is very original."I flicked him off and noticed that Johnathan was pulling up. He pulled up next to my car and said a quick hello. "Hey where's will?" I asked now taking notice that he wasn't with Johnathan; however, Johnathan had a sour look on his face. "Bob took him to School today."

I sighed...I don't know if I should tell Johnathan about what happened last night. "Fuck .....kill me now." I said as I say Billy's car pull up. Steve and Johnathan looked at me with worry. "Billy just pulled up guys ." I instantly felt sick when he looked my way, don't get me wrong Billy is a nice kid and I think he would even better if he didn't go around with the girls so much and he didn't bring down his sister so much. "What happened?" Steve asked, he leaned against my car and looked at me. "Last night I had offered to take his sister home with the boys and later on he was waiting for me ....we had a nice talk." They both looked at me with worry and I sighed "(y/n) did he hurt you?" Johnathan asked and I scoffed "no Johnathan, we where just talking.....despite how much I want to tell him off." He walked passed us and gave me a wicked smile and went inside the school. "I think I'm gonna skip today...I feel sick suddenly." Johnathan said he would drop off my home work but I told just to wait for me after school, and he left leaving me and Steve. "You sure you okay?" I nodded "yeah ..." i had reached out to open my car door when Steve stopped me once again. "I didn't know you had a tattoo, that's cool" i froze in my spot and immediately pulled down my sleeve. "Yeah ...cool...by Steve." And I quickly got in and left making Steve confused. It wasn't his falt he didn't know ......put it still spooked me that I'm in the same town where everything happened, now I really felt sick.

Sadly, I drove off to the sheriff station and decided I could work for the rest of the day. "Isn't it a school day Ms. (Y/n)?" The lady at the desk said as I walked by "Yes but I didn't really feel to well today.." she gave me a look as if she new I wasn't telling the truth. She put down her coffee mug and sighed. "To sick for school but not to sick for work?" I just shrugged and she pointed to the back "The chief is in and wanted to meet you this afternoon but your here now so..." I nodded and went to the back down the now somewhat long hallway.

I sighed when I reached the door and I knocked. "Come in " I open the door to see the chief at his desk with a cigarette. He looked up and sighed "I wasn't expecting you here ms. (Y/n)..."I just smiled "well I guess your gonna have to get used it seeing that I'm working here now." He nodded and sighed ....i just smirked "why aren't you at school?" I just shrugged, i didn't want to talk about it. "I felt sick from eating all that candy."

"Oh really?" I could tell he didn't buy it. I could control him to stop asking but I don't want to . "Just some guy is giving me a hard time and I don't want to deal with it boss man." He nodded and looked at me. "Go back to school or go home, your working for me now and I can't have you setting a bad example. " I rolled my eyes, and got up. "I don't work for you to be exact, technically my superior is the nice old lady but I'll still leave you to your brooding Batman." I get up and walk out the door and run into a man. "Sorry sir, if your looking for the capped crusader he's in there." And I got out of his way as I guess Hooper sigh.I guess I could go looking around and see if I can find whatever is hovering over this town.

At the high school

3rd p.o.v

The guys were playing basketball while most of the girls were running....and currently Steve's team was losing to Billy's team. "Get your head in the game Harrington." Billy smirked as he shot the ball into the basket. Steve rolled his eyes at him and noticed Nancy there, she looked like she wanted to say something. He was lucky that the coach had called a time out and motion to her to fallow him to the back of the gym. " thanks for taking me home." She said and instantly felt sick, he lean agents to cold brick wall and looked at her. "You don't remember ...do you?" You could hear the pain in voice. "What?"

"God Nancy..." she looked hurt. "What I got drunk and you took me home" he looked at "no I didn't, I found you in the bathroom and you were talking about Barb...how you feel bad and you blame me." Her eyes widen confreming his suspicion. "Steve I was drunk." But he just sighed "yeah whatever...you and I both know something isn't right with us anymore...and you proved it last night." And he left to go back inside when one of the guys from his team called him back....leaving her out alone.

When it was her lunch time she went to see Jonathon, he was at the party ...maybe he would know. They had both sat on his car and ate sandwiches. "So ...he asked you to take me home?" Jonathon nodded and wiped away the crumbs from his face. "Yeah...this was after he came from the bathroom...(y/n) might know more, she helped take your brother home and the others." And as soon as he said that he regeted that. "(Y/n) was there?" He nodded once again. "Yeah...we were talking and we both notice how y'all were acting..i went to see you and she went to Steve." And they went quite. She had tolled him what had happened with Steve earlier behind the gym....and she did want to get this off here chest from the gult. "You want to skip forth period."

Time skip

Your p.o.v

It was after school and after driving around I couldn't find anything besides the lab....God why did I have to end up back here of all places. I pulled up at the school just to see if Jonathan or Steve were still around maybe even Will. As I walked around I heard a loud comotion coming from the back of the middle school. I run over too see will and his friends in the foot ball filed yelling at him, I run faster but then I feel it again....something was there.

"HEY!" I yelled and Mike looked at me. "You gotta help us! He's not snapping out of it!" He said and I took a good look at Will....he was looking at the sky with his eyes closed ...this can't be good