Netflix Ending Version

It was weird...you had never had a senses of normality in your whole life, but now you looked at a paper along with El like it had talked.

You had mandatory bed rest after what happened in the tunnels under the lab. And your powers were slightly weaken but, some well rest an relaxation might do the trick. You had been staying with Joyce till you were better enough to go home.

"So...you two okay?" Hopper had came back from his little meeting with Mr. Owens. You and El were left in your home doing girl things...well you were getting her ready for her first dance, but that was besides the point. The papers were birth certificates, adoption papers (For El), and other things to help you both blend into society, even if you had the upper hand.

You shakily picked up your paper work and looked at it. You didn't know if any of it was true, but your eye's widen when you looked at adoptions papers. You looked up to Hopper then back to the paper.

El had the same look on her face. A bit more confused, but happy all the same.

Child's name: (L/n) (Y/n)

Age: 18 Gen: F Birth: (mm/dd/1966)

Parent Adoptions Name: Byers, Joyce & Hopper, Jim

Case Number: 0001

Adoption status : Aproved

((Note that I don't know how adoption papers work so made up my own thing.))

Child's Name: Ives, Jane

Age: 13 Gen: F. Birth (10/04/1971) ((I had to make up birth month for her sorry if it's not too your liking))

Parent Adoptions Name: Byers, Joyce & Hopper, Jim

Case Number: 0011

Adoption status: Approved

"Hey it's okay if yo-" you didn't even let him finish talking as you rushed to hug him, El did the same, but probably cried less. It took Hopper a moment, he was kinda stunned, but instantly hugged you both. "I-I should call Joyce and T-thank her." You said, getting out of the hug. You quickly whipped away your tears, and looked away. You still had an "I don't care" image to up hold. "So what...we call you 'dad' now or..." You asked.

"Its whatever your comfortable with kid." He smiled a bit. "But I think you should answer your door." And on que your door bell rang, you have him a look and rushed to the door. You open it to reveal Joyce standing at your door a long with Will and Jonathan. You hugged Joyce first mumbling thank you's and you didn't have to do that. "But I wanted to and so did Hop. We love you both, and want you two to have a family."

You cried a little more. "Hey I don't want to see one of my new sisters crying." You looked at Johnathan, who had the biggest smile on his face. You let go of Joyce and went to hug Johnathan. "I'm just gonna let you two know, that I'm kinda shitty in the whole "sibling bonding thing so I'm saying sorry if I don't respond well to happiness." They both just laugh.

You let go of Johnathan to look at Will, he looked better now then when you first met him. "I hope your okay with having two sisters..." He just smiled. "I think I'm gonna be fine, we survived much worse." You smiled "You won't be saying that in the next month or so, your brotherly protectiveness will soon be kicking in." He just rolled his eyes and side hugged you.

"Wait...so dose that mean I have to sale my house...and who will I be living with? Or am I just a free range?" Both Hopper and Joyce looked at each other. "Its really up to you. You can live with either of us or stay here, you are 18 and you have made many choices." Joyce said.