Welcome to Hawkins

You pulled into Hawkins in your Black 1967 Chevy Impala, with David Bowie playing loud . You received many looks from the people of the little town. When you pulled up to a little store a police officer walked to your car and tapped the hood making you stop looking for your wallet. "How can I help you officer?"you said with a smile "I'm sheriff Hopper, look we have a thing about playing music loud it kinda disturbs the piece, ID please." You lowered the sound and stepped out of your car, the sheriff looked at you "where's your parents?" You sighed and pulled out your wallet to show him your ID .....you kind had to manipulate the people at the Dmv . "I ain't got none I moved here all on my own."he looked at you for a moment "And what do you plan on doing here in Hawkins? Ms. (Y/n)? If you don't mind me asking ." You smiled "Living here? That's what people do here right live here? And go to school so I still need to go to the high school." He gave you a suspicious look then let you go "I'll be keeping an eye on you ."you waved him off and went inside the little store.

You looked around and some junk food, batteries, a T.V and pillows. "Nice car." The lady said to you , you smiled "thanks ...." you looked around and noticed they had dressed up the store for Halloween. "You new here, sweetie ?"you nodded "yep, and I'm looking for a house to buy you know any?" The lady looked at for a moment as she continued to check out your things. "Where's your parents?" You sighed "I don't have any." She nodded and looked kinda sad, but went back to your things "Well I think there is one ...but I don't know....how about you live with me and my two sons? Just till you get a house?" You thought for a moment and shook your head "I would like that but I don't want to impose on your family, and I kinda like being on my own."she nodded "How about just for tonight then? Then you can look for a house the next day?" You nodded liking that idea better "I'm Joyce Byers."she said while sticking out her hand "I'm (y/n) (l/n)."you said shaking her hand, she smiled "Well I'm almost done for the day so you don't have to wait that long ."you nodded and took your things and put them in your car.

By the time you placed them in your car Joyce came out "Just fallow me okay?" You nodded and got in and waited on her car to pull out .

When she did you fallowed her, you turned up your music and smiled. You began to think about where to find a house, and applying at the school. Now that was something you weren't used too, sure you were able to be other but in a enclose building? That was something new and exciting. After about 30 minutes you both arrive a house that already has a car in front of it. It was a nice house for three people maybe you could find a house like this. "That's my sons Johnathan's car, let me get him to help you bring in some of your stuff." You were gonna say no but she had already left. Sighing you open the back door and got some of your blankets "Hey? Your (y/n)?" You closed the door and smiled "And you must be Johnathan, nice to meet you." Johnathan looked like a nice kid, seemed kinda shy. "Nice to meet you too, what do you need me to carry ?" He asked "well you can get my clothes ...let me open the trunk."he nodded and fallowed you "This is a nice car you have ."you smiled and open the trunk .

You handed him the little suit case and you both walk to the house. "I've got a question, is the high school good? Or do I need to be worried about being labeled as a weirdo ?"he smiled "It's okay I guess, your not the only one in that group."and you both walk in, Joyce was on the phone doing something and there was a kid at the table drawing something. When Joyce looked and saw you both and finished talking . "I've ordered a pizza, and this is Will , Will this is (y/n) she's gonna stay with us for tonight."Will smiled and said hello " Miss Byers I can't thank you enough for doing this ." She just smiled "It's fine, and please call me Joyce."

"She can have my bed I can sleep on the couch." Your eyes widened at his and you shook your head . "No, I'll take the couch, believe me it's probably better then sleeping in a car."you said and Johnathan smiled "You sure ." You nodded "Yeah." And placed your stuff on the couch, Joyce offered you a seat at the table . "So tell us about yourself?"