Something Wicked This Way Comes

Look I'm sorry if my choice of clothing style isn't up to your taste, I kinda wanted to give you a rebel look.

But please feel free to mentally change it.

Also, please take care of yourselfs. I know some people are scared of what going on rn with the virus going around.

Just don't panic, cuz some of my family are panicking and it's hard to tell them were gonna be okay, love you guys and I hope you guys are doing well.

(Y/n) P.O.V

After El's training, and cheering,we walk back inside. there we fund Kali waiting for us, she walks us to another part of the factory where pictures are taped up on a glass window. Some have x on them along with a page or two of documents. I then get a chill up my spine.

"These are the bad men as you call them." Kali starts and the others walk in."well the ones we Think are still alive at least." El looks at them taking a moment to her self. She looks till she sees a man at the bottom of the glass."him" she takes a bald mans picture down and looks at it. It takes me a moment to really look, till I realize it's the guy from Terrys past.

The one guy who didn't want to hurt her but had to....and the guy who helped me get out of the lab.

Shit.

"He hurt mama."

"His name is Ray Caroll, and he did more then hurt your mother"

Shit fuck. Revenge plot.

Kali then turns to El."Think you can find him?" She said handing over a picture. El took the picture looked at it and nodded. I had decided to step out for a moment.

Eventually they took El so she could find him. I just stood there and watched...i watched when she found him and when Dotti looked him up in the phone book.

" Lilburn....wheres that?" Kali asked. "About an hour east."

"We don't have a new car." The Mick said. She didn't want to risk getting caught again, apparently the last time they did this the cops almost got them. "So, we swap plates. We got plates, right?" Axe nodded. And then we all looked at Mick. "Come on I want to give my sister a memorable night on the town." Everyone else agreed.

Mick sighed, she didn't want to...but I guess some one pulled puppy dog eyes and she caved in.

"Screw it." Everyone smiled and hot up and went around the factory.

We had gotten a new make over by Dottie...

Dottie made up El and gave her a slick back hair look with slightly bagy cloths, and darken her eyes, she chose the baby face Halloween mask.

I had my own get up with ripped up jeans with the ends folded in, black boots, and a red long sleeve along with a band tee on top. I then grabbed my jean jacket and sighed. I put on a bit of makeup just for kicks.

I then picked up the mummy masked and drew X on the eyes. I then looked up to look at everyone, they all had seemed to be gathering things so I pulled El to the side. "Hey El can you come with me, I think I have something in my car to complete your look." She nodded.

We get out, and walk to my impala. I open the trunk and pull out a box of junk I kept from Texas. "Are you okay with what might happen?" I asked, I had pulled out a flower pin and tossed it back into the trunk. "Yes." I nodded.

"Look...i know your a big girl, and I'm only asking because I care so don't take it the wrong way. I just wa- oh here it is!" I pulled out a skull belt buckle that I had gotten from when I went to San Antonio. It was oval and made out of knock off sliver but, it was still cool looking. The skull was in the center of the oval with little roses around it. I grabbed the belt to it and attach it and give it to El, her pants looked big anyway.