Bad memories

3rd p.o.v.

You wish you had never went on a drive. While driving back to the Byers residence after looking around the town, you had made a wrong turn . You didn't know this at the time till you drove pass a somewhat familiar building.... you had put your car in reverse mentally praying you didn't see what you thought you saw.

You paled when you saw the building. Everything around you seemed to silent and you could only here your heart beat. "I-it can't be....it just can't ..." you realized you couldn't have known where this place was, you were young at the time and still hadn't learn the fifty states, much less how to read and spell. You were back at the lab.... memories hit you like waves. The hell you lived....things you thought you had gotten over with. You grip the steering and made a U turn and headed back the way you came.... you felt sick...

At one point you had too pull over and throw up. After about what felt like 30 minutes you get back in your car and drive back to Byers. You had just arrived when Johnathan and will came home, lucky you. You pulled up next to them and said a hi."You okay (y/n)? You look kinda pale ."you just shook your head "Not really but I just need to sleep it over ..." you said fallowing them in, you began to thinking ways to avoid that place, besides moving out of Hawkins. "Hey (y/n) were you listening?" You snapped out of your thoughts "Sorry what were you saying Johnathan?" You asked now no longer thinking of the lab. "I said if you want to rest you can sleep in my room till dinner." Johnathan said as he took out some food, he was actually kinda worried now. You looked really out of it, and it also worried Will. "That would be nice ....just don't let me sleep to long." Johnathan nodded and showed you to his room "Are you sure your okay? I know we just met and everything but, you made a guy scared of you and now you look like you've seen a ghost." You smiled weakly and sat on his bed, you could making just forget it but ,wills here. "I just got spooked that's all ...I'll be fine with some sleep." He sighed and left.

You just barely laid down when a there was a knock at the door. You new it was Will. "Come in will I'm not asleep yet." Will came in and you sat up "I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go to the arcade with me and my friends, but if your still sick you don't have too." You smiled and nodded "I'll go with you, but I probably won't play too many games like I usually do." You said and he nodded and let you rest.

Dream sequence

You were strapped to a chair just like when you were at the lab. Monitors were beeping and a voice" you think you could run from me One? You think I wasn't tracking you ? Stupid girl." Brenner said as he stepped out of the darkness, you growled and thrashed in the chair."That's not my name ! Name is (y/n)!" He just scoffed at you "You even made a little name for you how pathetic. " he lurched at you and pulled up your sleeve to reveal your tattoo "Your still One, no matter how many times you tell yourself you've moved one your still mine! I created you, I own you!" You yelled when he began to punched and slap you. "When will you learn you won't ever get rid of me One! I killed your mother and I'm your father you do as I say !"you screamed out one more time "You maybe my biological dad, but you were never one ! You got off the idea of having a superior being in your back pocket if things go wrong! You just saw me as a weapon, you near loved anything in your life!" You yell and he slapped you. He smiled a wicked smile and looked at you in the eye "Your still my monster...no matter how much you try to hide it, your still a monster." You thrashed in the chair trying to get to Brenner and hurt him.

Johnathan p.o.v

When (y/n) went to my room to sleep I sighed . I thought about what happened at school after she left, and rumors started . "Did you hear about the new girl?" The other girl had shook her head "We have a new girl?" The other who started the conversation nodded "yep, and she nearly tore off John's arm off." I winced just thinking about that conversation, it was one of the sluts of the school. She liked to start trouble, and I guess (y/n) was her new target. But John did deserve it, it also gave him a reason to be scared of girls, I shook my head thinking of how this would turn bad. That and when she came here....she looked really sick. I wonder what happened after she left the school.

"Hey Johnathan, do you think (y/n) wants to come to arcade with me and the guys?" Will asked and I shrugged "She didn't look to well ...but see what she says." Will smiled and went to go ask. Will actually seems happier when (y/n), which is nice he's been kinda down and is more quite than usual.

I hear moms car pull up and I smile. She walks in the door looking happy, Bob must have stopped by the store today then. "Hey mom." She smiled and kissed my cheek "Where's will?" She asked when she noticed that he wasn't here . "Right here mom."she sighed and hugged him. "And I guess (y/n) here too?" We both nodded " Yeah.....she's sleeping in my room ....she didn't look so good when we came home." She nodded with a worry look.

After about an hour I was gonna wake her up to eat but then we heard yelling. We all got up and went to my room, I opened my door to find her thrashing around and screaming. "Will go to the other room." Mom said and Will left as I tried to wake her up.

"(Y/n) wake up!" I shake her arm but that wasn't working, she screamed one more time and I thought I saw the lights flicker. I shake her one more time and her eyes shot open.  My mom was right next to her when during this, (y/n) went straight to my mom and held on to her crying. "Shhh it's okay, it was just a bad dream......shhh."my mom made a motion with her eyes for me to get out.

I quietly left my room too find will in his room with the door wide open looking at me. He sat on his bed as I walked in and closed the door. "Is she gonna be alright ?" He asked quietly. I sighed and sat next to him "She just had a nightmare Will .....I think she's gonna be fine, mom is with her right now talking to her." He nodded and looked down, it looked like he wanted to say something. "What's the matter Will?" He looked at me and sighed "Last night, I was talking to her right before I went to bed.....I asked her if she could stay longer but she said ' you wouldn't want someone like me here ' ....do you think this is what she meant?" I shook my head "And remember she said she wasn't feeling good when we got here.....maybe she's just sick and it made her have a bad dream." I told him and he nodded. Soon mom came in and told us to have dinner.

I had took notice that the shower was running as we passed by to go to the kitchen. Mom was fixing something, but everyone was quiet "(y/n is moving tomorrow ....I told her we would help her even if she doesn't have anything to move." She said and me and will both nodded. When the shower stopped I looked to see (y/n) dressed in jeans and a baggy black shirt, her hair was semi wet. She sat down and sighed , she looked better than de did earlier. "Here you guys go." Mom gave us all bowls of soup and sat down, it was quiet again. "So ....(y/n) ....I heard you beat up a guy....what's up with that?"

Me and (y/n) eyes both went wide but, hers went back to normal within seconds. "Right small town people talk, I forgot about that."she said with a smile "He pinched my but and ...well...I kinda made him cry....a little."I laughed "made him cry? More liked you made him pee." She smiled "He knows better now." After that the mood lighten.

"Come on will, we still have to go to the arcade."she said after she finished eating. "Your sure your up for that?" Mom asked and she nodded "Nothing like taking out a few aliens to fix your problems."she said with a smile , mom sighed "Fine but I want Jonathan to take you both." (Y/n) nodded just like will did and we left to the arcade.