Monsters

Dustin had biked all the way to Mike house not even stopping at Lucas house. He didn't want to be told off by Erika. He dumped his bike and rang the door bell....then he rang it non stop till someone answers. And it was Mike's Dad. "Mr. Wheeler...your phone has been busy for Five hours..do you know that." He really didn't look like he cared much. "What is that you need son?" He asked and Dustin rolled his eyes. "Is Mike home?" He shook his head. "Do you know where he is?" He put his head be the door to yell to his wife, who just so happened to be on the phone for ..five hours.

"At Wills." He was gonna close the door when Dustin stopped him "I called and their not answering, Nancy,  what about Nancy?" Ted yelled back to his wife, who yelled loud enough so Dustin could hear. "See ...our children don't leave her no more." Dustin tooled his eyes and walked off. "You know your a real peace of shit you know that right." Ted just yelled out "watch your language." And closed the door not wanting to be bothered. Dustin began his walk back when he saw Steve. He waved him down and he stopped. Steve sighed for a moment before rolling down his window. "What do you need kid?" He asked. He still w asnt in a good mood and having to stop in front of his ex's house didn't making his mood better. "Do you still have the bat?" Dustin asked. "Bat what bat?"

Ever since last year Steve had always had the bat in the trunk of his car or right by him in his room. He liked to play is safe, in case anything show back up, he never spoke about it. "The one with the nails yes or no?" Dustin asked, as much as he would rather not see dart die he did eat his mom cat." What is this about?" Steve asked in fear of being dragged I to some deep shit. Dustin sighed and open the car door. "We don't got time for this Steve! We need to hurry!" He yelled before Steve could say anything about him getting into his car.

So much for just taking a drive around town. He thought and now he had to spend the rest if his evening with a kid and what ever problem he had to deal with.

With (Y/n) and El

Eventually you came back inside. Becky and El were still the living room with Terry. They had looked at you when you came in, there was a bunch of papers all over the floor. "We're looking for the other girl." El said and you nodded. You didn't know if she saw anything  involving you and her mom but, if she did she was playing it off good. You picked up some files and started looking. "Terry collected these thinking these kids were like you.." Becky said, and then you noticed how every kid went missing.

They were all news paper clippings and side notes. These must have been the kids who parents wanted them, you thought. It sent a shiver down your spine at the thought.

You guys must have spent an hour looking till El found her. You looked at the picture with Becky and looked back at El. "At least take a brake before you go looking." You said as you looked at her. Her hand was already reaching for the make shift blindfold. "I can do it." She said sternly. You just rolled your eyes and sighed "Yeah I know you can, but even hero's need a nap." And you went to the room becky had set up. You might have been older but, emotional break downs and power using really makes you sleepy. You settled on the fold away and closed your eyes, till sleep pulled you away.

Time skip and scene change

Johnathan didn't expect they would be at Murray all day and well into the night but, who new it was watering down a recording was gonna take long. He sighed and his handed Nancy the last of the tapes to be sent to one of big newspapers. They were all tired and hungry, lucky Murray had made some food and they all sat down. " Well I can't let you kids go out at this time of night. Just call your parents and say whatever to them. I got an extra bed upstairs." Murray said as he took a sip of his drink. Even if it was just only 8 the time had changed and got darker earlier, and who knows what government spies might be hanging around any ways. "Do you have a pull out?" Johanthan asked, Murray gave him a questioning look and then nodded. "Lovers quarrel?" He asked with a slight smirk. Both Nancy and Johnathan choked and began to deny everything. Murray just stopped them, smile still on his face. "Look look, I got a fold away in my study, but don't deny the love. It's a curse to see what others cant." He said and then got up and put his plate away. Yeah, there was no way you could tell him that they weren't in love.