Mama

Johnathan p.o.v

We slowly pulled up to a dingy hotel that was both faraway from Hawkens and the lab. I sighed and looked at Nancy, she looked dead tired, probably just like how I look. We both grab our stuff and walk up to the check-in where a older woman sat.

She didn't even look up when entered, nor she look up when rang the bell. She was too engrose with her shows to be bothered.  Nancy rang the bell ones more before speaking. "Can we have a room please?" The woman then turn to look at us, which sent a chill down my spine. "A single...or a double? " her eyes lingered on us both, making us feel even more unease. "Double" we both say quickly which just makes her smile. We grab our keys after paying and go into the room.

When we settled, I Nancy have first go at the shower giving me sometime to think....what did we get ourslef into.

And (y/n)...what is up with her...its weird that she just shows up into town and things go side ways. But I know this had nothing to do with her, I mean things were never the same after last year. I haven't even known her for that long and I feel the need to protect her...she feels like she my sister...

Not to mention that I heard the conversation she had with my mom. I didn't mean to ease drop, but it does explain everything...whatever her dad did to her...but it doesn't explain everything.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Nancy calls to me. "You can have the shower now." I smile weakly and get up. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow

Time skip

3rd p.o.v

It was now morning and you had began to wake up. It had been a long night and you weren't sure if you wanted to continue questioning your new sister...fuck.

You moved to get out of your car just to move around a bit before driving. You had looked to your left to see that El - Jane was still sleeping... maybe when you find her mom you can get answers then.

Sighing you open your car door and get in. Starting the engine, El wakes up with a jult. "Morning kid! We should getting there soon." She nodded and went back to sleep, you just looked back to the road and hope things weren't going to shit back at home.

Back in Hawkins

Mike had spent the night at the Byers, half the night they were worrying about Hopper because of what Will saw. The other day they had spent making a map that Hopper used and now he could be lost in the tunnels.

When he woke up to Will gasping, he new he saw something. They had talked about his seeing his "now memories" and how they could use it to spy on the Mind Flar. "You okay Will? Did you see something?" He asked as he moved to sit up in his sleeping bag. Will looked shaky, but nodded. "I think I know where he is."

They quickly get up to find Wills mom. They find her in the living looking around the blue black drawing of tunnels that now filled every flat surface of the Byer's house hold. It took them a couple of minutes to get her to snap back, then they explain what Will had seen.

"You sure Honey?" She asked as he showed them where he had seen Hopper. Will told them how he looked sick and tired...it kinda reminded him of his time in the upside down...

"Yes...thats Where he is." Joyce marks it with a x, and sighs...now there's jusy one problem..where exactly is he and how are they gonna fine him.

But they weren't the only one who was facing a problem that m oring.

Dustin had came home yesterday after noon to find the terrarium dart had been in destroyed. He had heard the sickening sounds of crunching and slurping, he followed the blood trail in his room to the corner hiden behind his chair.