dig dug

3rd p.o.v

You were lucky it was a half day, you were still in a daze from when Steve kissed you but, you shook your head from that thought. You didn't have to use your powers to see he still carried something for Nancy, heck you barely know each other. You began to put your book in your locker when you feel a presence behind you.

"So what was that in the moring...you have a thing for the king tex?" You rolled your eyes and look at Billy. " What's it to you Billy?" You said with a sigh. "You've basically have been in every girls pants why be concern with me?" You said and picked up your things, that last thing you want is to deal with him, but he followed you to your car. "Where the same people (y/n), we don't care about the world and the world don't care about us. Why would you care about Steve and the snot nosed kids." He said. You quickly open your car door and shoved your bag in. You looked at him dead in the eye. "First, one of those snot nosed kids are your sister Billy, and just cuz the world decided to leave us on the edge doesn't mean I'm like you. Believe me Billy, the shit you been though is nothing compared to what I've seen and had to do." You said, and you ment every word. Billy was an ass, and you knew it. You do feel bad with the shitty dad he has to put up with but, it doesn't mean he has to treat everyone like shit. Deep down you knew he cared for Max and vices versa. You then get in you car but he grabbed your arm stopping you. "Let go billy." He just looked at you "No." You knew he wouldn't do anything, you could see it in his mind but you didn't like to be grabbed. It brought back bad memories of the lab. "Get off...or I'll scream bloody murder." You said with anger, it was sad that no one in the parking lot saw this. It takes him a moment before he lets go he gave you a look before he left you to go to his car and leaving. You took a moment to get your breathing under control before quickly getting your bag. You pulled out a piece of paper and quickly wrote on it and placed it on Steve's car window.

You get into your car and quickly pull away. You didn even bother going home yet, you went to go get food from a local grocery store. It was nothing but junk food but, you didn't care. As you drove back you saw the same girl from yesterday, she didn't look as upset so you pulled over making her stop. "Hey kid...shouldnt you be in school or something?" You asked and she looked at you and said nothing. "Okay...im (y/n) What's yours?" You asked. The fact that she's out here made you think she was a run away "I'm El..." Your eyes widen, and she noticed that...she looked like she was about to runn when you stopped her. "No wait look!" You said, you pulled up you sleeve to show her you number. "Where the same..." she looked at you then showed her's.

"Look I'm not gonna hurt you or anything okay...I know Mike w-well I know all of the kids...if you come with me we can talk but I just need to grab something."It took her a moment before speaking "okay." She got in your impala and you drove to house, Billy wasn't home and you quickly ran inside and grabbed your suit case, and ran back out. Opening the trunk you tosed in and locked it. You look at your house and put the house on full lock down so no one could get in.

You get back in the impala and drive. "So ...where to el?" She then pulled out a piece of paper. "Mama...we go find mama." You nodded. You could tell this was gonna be a long ride.

At the Byers

Before leaving the school Mike waited to see if (y/n) would be there...or at least his sister. When he didn't see them he new he was clear to go, he didn't even wait for the others he just got on his bike and went to wills house.

He dropped his bike and went up to the door and knocked. It took a moment before Joyce opened the door."Hey mike,if you came to see Will he's still not feeling well."

She quite for a moment before she let's him in. He looks around to see blue black drawing scattered all over the place, it's was kinda like when will was lost all over again. He had been over once with the party to help clean up, he remembered how the place was a mess of christmas lights and broken dry wall. She had lead him down the hall to wills room, she knocked before enter entering.

Will was at his table making a new drawing. "Will...Mike is here." This made will turn, his skin was slightly pale and looked as though he was really sick. Joyce's soon leaves to give them some privacy. "Mike...its Good to see you " Mike nodded and they both begin to talk.

At the Lab

Both Nancy and Jonathan where escorted out. One of the men who cornered them at the park had given Jonathan back his key and smiled. "Have a safe trip." He said as they both got into Johnathans car. They stayed quiet till they were faraway from the lab, Nancy reached into her purse and pulled out the tap recorder.

She hit the play button and listened.

"Look the guy's who responsible for your brother and Miss death, have taken care of. There long gone."

She then fastfowred a bit and hit play once more

"

Jonathan took a breath before looking at Nancy. His focus no longer on the road, but now on what is at hand. "You still want to go through with this?" He asked. "They need to reasonable for what they did" then the quietness of the car soon refilled as they drove. They weren't gonna take a chance on going home so they both decided a hotel was the best bet, that and it was getting late.

Your p.o.v

We had been driving for hours, El kept quite for most of the drive but....it was kinda weird. I had never met any of the others, just only on occasion if I was lucky. "Look ..kid..we gotta talk..." from the corner of my eye I see her turn her head to face me. It took her moment, and from Mike told me she doesn't trust easy...and she was sure making a point of it. "Okay... how about we play twenty question...you ask me things and I ask you things...and if you feel uncomfortable then you don't have to answer...okay?" She nodded "great you ask first."

She thought for a moment before speaking. "Did you know papa?" My face became sour....did she mean Brenner? "You mean Brenner?" She nodded, and I slowly nodded. I already regretted this. "Yeah... sadly...he...he was a messed up man.." she didn't look too hurt by this, I guess she did know he was a ass, a monster who would do anything to be on top. " favorite food?" Her face light up and she answers right away. "Walfels."

"Powers?" She then asked. "I got a well mix of things...i hear people's thoughts, move things with my mind, control people, and create illusions...." El just nodded "you?"

"I can go into the upside down...and move things."

This had went on for a long time till she fell asleep.

But your mind didn't let go of how she called Brenner papa. You had a sinking feeling ... he didnt....god you hope he didn't. "Do you know if Brenner is your actual dad?" ((Okay so I don't remember if this was in the actual shoe but hey, this should be interesting.)) She then took out a file and looked at me. I pulled over since it was already night time and I would rather not fall asleep at the while. I pulled out the flash light and open up the file.

It had everything about her along with some side notes. I push those away and look for information chart. When I found it it had a picture of her without her hair that she had now, I remembered that's what I had looked like at one point. I skimmed through it all till I found what I was looking for...

He was lucky he was dead.

I look up to El to find her already sleeping and sighed....i have a half sister...and the ass is dead.

◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■¿■◇■◇◇■◇■◇■◇■

Okay so I know I was late and the book wasn't finished on the time I wanted it to.

But hey that's college life for you!

But I finished season 3 and I'm thinking of making a part two to this....

I'm just thinking on how to do so cuz I do love writing this book and my other books. And I would like to continue to write.

But thanks you for putting up with this book and late updates.

But I've been thinking how to end this book to make sense with a new book.

But have a good night or morning