Facts!

*evil villain music*

*big villain chair slowly turns*

Welcome!* I'm petting a cat as fully stops turning.*

I'm sure you would like to know why y'all are here*fire goes off in the back ground* but please take a seat and grab food from our snack table. If you need help with anything Steve and Billy are more then happy to help

Billy: we didn't agree to this!

Steve: i don't think we have much choices in the matter

Me: you really don't. And besides we signed an agreement saying we would do this. How go help the readers.

*they begin to show everyone to there seats with snacks and drinks*

Billy: done, now what? Your gonna sit in that chair all day?

Me: yeah, why not?

Steve: don't you think that was a bit over done

Me: and? What's your point? The Villain chairs a comfy

Billy: they do make a good point.

Steve: .....just get back to introducrions...i think the readers are all settled now.

Me: oh hello! Welcome back! To the special preview party of our second book!

But before we do so, I thought it would be nice to give you guys some facts about this book.

Theses are just random facts I though you guys would want to know. And if you had questions about this book and the next book please feel free to ask them

1)) when I first started writing this I think I was just barely getting into my senior year of high school, there was a lot of re-writes.

One was that you and El both escape the lab back in season one together and you both get separated in the woods.You would have power over plants and kinetic ability . And would have been found by Jonathan when he was taking pictures at Steve's house, and El would still found by the Boys. In the end of this one you get stuck in the upside down vs El.

Another would have been that you moved to town with your parents and kinda get dragged into this and ended up getting stuck in the upside down

at one point during writing this I was actually thinking about making this into a Billy x reader.

this might have been a Steve x Billy story (because when I was first originally writing for this season 2 came out i ship Billy and Steve hard)

you were actually going to be Hopper niece and then run away with El, you also would be there during the fight between Steve and Billy

A different scenario would be that you escaped during this book, there would have been one active lab still working on kids like El but, after what happened in season 1 they had decided to shut down the project. So they were going to kill you but you escaped and Steve found you and tried to help while keeping you a secret till later when you, him, and Dustin had to go out to the woods to kill the demodogs.

2)) I think some know this but, when I write a book (either oneshots or a full x reader story) I write up to about...3-4 chapters before publishing.

I do this for two reasons

1- so I kinda get an idea where i want this story to go. Yes, I might wing it but I do want to have a general idea where i want it to go

2- because I don't want you, the reader to wait (even if I do make you wait). Some stories I read only have one or two chapters and me being me want a update....or sometimes they just don't write anymore too it, which makes me sad. I also do it to give me a head start, while you read all the chapters I get started on new ones.