Last Dance (the true ending)

In Hawkins

Steve and party walked through the woods. Had to be like a good 40 minute walk from the junk yard. "Are you sure that was Dart?" Said Lucas. Dustin had brought up how one of the demo-dogs had looked liked dart. "Yes, he had the same yellow pattern like dart." Dustin aruged back, him and Steve were walking together in the front while Max and Lucas followed behind them.

"But, like he wasn't that big two days ago."

"Well, then he molded three times already."

"What?"

Dustin briefly looked at Steve who asked. "He's sheding to grow."

"So when is he gonna shed again."

"I don't know but, it's gotta be soon. Then he'll be fully grown."

"Yeah, and he's gonn a eat a lot more then just cats."

"Wait he ate a cat!" Lucas yelled

"Cat? What no." Dustin looked at Steve hoping he would stop...but nope

"What? He ate mews." Dustin mad a face

"Mews? Who mews?" Max asked

"Dustins cat."

"Steve!"

Lucas and Dustin began to get into an argument at this point. "I knew it! You kept him!"

"How was I supposed to know he was a Demogorgon!" Dustin aruged back "Guys, who cares? We have to go!" Max stated calmly because, who in their right mind wants to have an argument in the woods, that might have monsters. "I care! He put the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of law!"Lucas said looking at dusting. Dustin was getting pissed. "I broke the rule of law! So did you Lucas! You brought a stranger and told them the truth!" He yelled back at Lucas, and might have accidentally shined his flashlight into Maxs face, who in turn, got mad.

" Excuse me! A stranger!?"

Steve just stood back and watched, he didnt know if he should get involved. Plus he didn't really have a right to say anything because he wasn't apart of this "party", that and he kinda started the fight, even if he didn't mean too.

Then he heard a screech...a very low but still loud screech.

"Hey guys." The kids still continued to argue

"Hey guys!" This time they had stopped and heard the screech .Steve, Dustin, and Lucas began to run to the sound. "Hey! a your not to suppose to- fuck it." And max followed them, seeing that they didn't stop.

They had gotten to a clearing on a hill and looked around the screeching could still be heard. "I don't see them" Lucas then look through his binoculars and looked around till he spotted the lab. "The lab..they were going back home."

In the lab

"Okay this is us... and this is the nearest exit" Owens had found a layout of the lab began to try to find a way out. "But even if we some how make it, there is still no way out" he said. "What do you mean" Hopper asked. "All the exits locks are fail secure."

"Faill secure?"

"If there's a powers outage, the entire building goes on lockdown."

"Can we unlock it remotely?" Bob asked. "With a computer sure, but someone gotta reset the breakers."

"And where are breakers?"

"Three floors down"

"Okay then I'll go. "

"Hopper stop do you even know how to rebut the computer system then override the security codes with manual imput."

"Okay fine what do you suggest."