1- The Demi God

Your outfit, tattoos and what your horns look like

Your outfit, tattoos and what your horns look like. And please don't freak out since I'm using a Japanese goddess as your mother.

Izanami no Kami- The goddess of Creation and Death.

You ran you sharp-nailed fingers threw your silky (h/c) hair. Your and froze the second it was greeted with the ice cold and steely feel of your horns, the one thing you hated about being a demi god. Your mother, Izanami, had created you like the story of the bamboo princess. But unlike that girl you were raised by bandits and thieves, and from you scary looking features, no man or woman dared to become your suitor. You never minded being a demi-god but that never meant you liked being one.

"Hey (y/n)!" Akiara yelled, his messy black hair falling in front of his face.

You looked over your shoulder and rolled your eyes, well, not EVERY guy left you alone. The men your age in the gang you were raised in had their eyes on you that was for sure. Even the ones who raised you which disgusted you.

"What Ai-chan" You purred, using the nickname he hated.

"Don't FUCKING call me that! your mother may be Goddess Izanami-sama but you know that I will beat you" Akiara snapped, a vein popping in his forehead.

You giggled and flipped your hair back. Walking past him with a sassy swing and bounce in your step.

"Yeah yeah, ~ and mama would kill you" You pouted with puppy dog eyes.

He rolled his eyes and groaned.

"fuck off you whore and let's go. Miss. Harukichi wants us back home" He groaned, losing his patients with you, proving that he could never get married to you.

~~~~

You and Akiara walked into the large house only to have a log pose with three needles thrown at you and soon your gang mates shoved you onto a ship.

"Sorry honey. but your strength is growing out of control. now beat it before we have to beat you. and I think the sea will be kinder to you than us" Harukichi smiled wickedly and walked off, trying to make herself look so much younger than she was.

Before you could yell a retort your ship was launched forward and before you knew what had just happened you were stuck out at sea. Your island now smaller than it once was. You growled and screamed, kicking some of your things around the deck of your small ship. Your hair swishing enough so it got wrapped around your horns. You stopped and sighed, sitting down to untangle your hair.

"I really should cut my hair... and at least I won't have to worry about being sold as a sex tool for the night and having to worry about those horn dogs chasing after me" You huffed and grabbed your pocket brush from your cleavage and brushed your hair.

"Mother... why did I get stuck with those idiots." You growled and snapped the pocket brush closed. Tucking it back in between your breasts.

You stood up and explored the vessel you were now trapped in. Your weren't like others in was, you had the powers of most elemental devil fruits but with that, you couldn't be in the water for long seeing as it did severely hurt you. How you found out was Harukichi had thrown you out on your ass into the open ocean. Leaving you there for hours, since you were a demi god it was a HELL of a lot harder to kill you but it wasn't impossible, and once they fished you out you hard horrible burns covering your skin. So ever since then you had feared the ocean, never wanted to look like a fucking mummy for weeks on end ever again. After you found your room you sighed and flopped onto the small yet excessively fluffy futon. Your horns well luckily curved towards the sky so it didn't have holes in the covers or pillow yet.

"This is going to be fucking fun" You sighed rolling your eyes in an annoyed manner and rolled over onto your side, gazing out the window and out at the purple, red, pink and blue sunset.

"God how long has it been?" You mumbled as you walked up onto the deck and examined where you were.

Your home island was far gone as you were only your mother knows where. Snarling you dug your sharp nails into the palms of your hands and slammed your door shut, anger and power surging like I title wave.

~~~~A few thousand Kilometers away~~~~

Huge waves rocked the delivery ship, the Charlotte children clung to what they could grab. Thunder roared and the sudden storm only got worse.

"what the hell is going on!" Cried Galette as the ship nearly capsized, almost dumping all the rare ingredients over board if it wasn't for Katakuri using his devil fruit.

After a moment of sickening rocking, the storm settled into a thick grey and bleak scene. All the children looked at one another, that was one of the weirdest events that had happened on the World Line.

"We should investigate on that. The weather here may be odd but that was just insane." Smoothie chimed in as she fixed her hair.

The eldest triplets nodded and ordered the workers to fix everything up.

"A few more days until we reach Totto land then we can tell mother about it so we can get the go-ahead to find out what was with that storm." Katakuri groaned, his head spinning painfully from lack of sleep.

"Katakuri-nii-san. go get some sleep. we'll take care of the rest. This tea party is most important" Smoothie added and walked off.

Hesitantly Katakuri heaved a sigh and walked back into the ship and to his chambers. Attempting to try and get some rest. Emphasis on trying.