10- Notebook

You had found your way back to your shared room's balcony. Yes, you had to admit, guys fighting over you was a cute fantasy. But you wanted it to stay that way. A fantasy. And they were so beaten and bloody it made you scared.

"I should have left when I had the chance." You growled under your breath.

"Why?" someone asked from behind you.

You growled and hung your head.

"Well, I'm 18. And I'm already pregnant and going to get married. And to someone, I don't even know. As for the kid, I was scared to say no once I heard about his status. I mean... I care for him but I don't love him." You went quiet for a few moments.

"I want to take my baby and run away. I fear my child will be in danger if I stay too."

"Why do you say that?" The voice asked, growing closer and you felt a small and chubby hand get placed on your shoulders.

"ah- Compote!" You yelped and jumped back, fearing the worst.

She seemed to sense your angst and worry after you saw her and smiled.

"I promise I won't tell them if you don't want" She smiled once again and did a zipping motion in front of her mouth.

After a few moments, you relaxed and went back into your room and pulled out the notebook. She stayed still and you walked back outside with her, opening to the page you were looking for.

"here. The other night I had another vision... and... I believe it has something to do with this baby. I couldn't see anyone other than blurry silhouettes, but... Two names... They weren't censored... I wrote them down but I don't think I'll remember by the time this plays out. The girl I saw seemed to be in her later 20's and I could see myself and I looked older. And so did our family... But there was some who were sitting with us blurred out. And one... The bride I'm assuming was a blurry silhouette like the rest." You explained and Compote's face contorted into a look of fear and concern.

She leaned over and hugged you, not carrying that you didn't know this girl you hugged her back. And for once in your life, you allowed yourself to cry, whether it be thanks to the hormones or the stress of today with that, you just couldn't hold it in any longer.

~~~~

Katakuri and Cracker didn't speak to each other for the next few days and were yelled at by their mother for being so childish and irresponsible. They had more to focus on than just a small crush. But what made them even more worried was you were hanging around Compote a lot more and anything from your conversations would never leave the two of you. And you just stopped talking to them. And even if Compote told you everything will be fine since if the family makes the efforts none of what you saw will happen. But something told you otherwise.

Once they got out of the infirmary things seemed to go back to normal and Katakuri's relatives sailed back to their rightful islands. Leaving you alone once again with your husband to be. And unlike you were assuming he left to take care of the work he needed to do, and so did you. Well, it was more of the traditionally wifely duties but it was the least you could do for brushing him and Cracker off for the past week and a half.

"Donuts..." You mumbled as you lost track of what you were making.

~~~~

After making sure everything he had been distracted from the past week and a half was in order he walked back to where his house. Once through the front doors, the smell of sweets and baked goods filled his nose. Smelled of biscuits, Cookies, Cupcakes and the strongest scent of them all was... Donuts. He had to hold himself back from stealing them only to find the kitchen all cleaned up with your asleep on the dining room table with icing and crumbs on your face with a large plate full of the sweets he assumed you made since he didn't normally have people or homies live in his home. He smiled warmly and chose to sit down across from you.

"It shouldn't hurt to eat... I really haven't touched anything today and it's only polite." He mumbled, pulling down his scarf and began to eat.

They were slightly burnt or had too much of this or that but you weren't a professional chef like Streusen or the other cooks who cook for him and his family. But the fact you made it, whether it is for him specifically or not it still was good.

~~~~

You began to stir in your sleep quietly. Cracking your eyes one at a time, you heard someone across from you. And the plate that you had placed for Katakuri was moved and had less on it than your remembered. You sat up and rubbed your eyes only to be faced with Katakuri eating cutely across from you. Frozen, your brain turned to putty and once he saw you he swallowed quickly and anger and rage soon built up in his chest. But was stopped by your next words...

"Cute..." He was at a lost at what he should do and so were you.

Realizing what you may have done after a  few moments you ran out of the kitchen an to the one place you could actually find.

Your shared room.