3- Loveless Meeting

That is more or less what your hair looks like now, but whatever color you desire. And with horns. Also slight mature description ahead.

A large beautiful ship carrying Rosa docked at the northern docks of Whole cake. Everyone, young and old, rich and poor, a Charlotte and city folk were lined up there. The small and bland redhead walked towards Katakuri who stood calmly at the end of the docks.

"h-h-hello Katakuri-sama..." Rosa smiled weakly when she looked up at the taller redhead.

Katakuri nodded in agreement, feeling nothing towards the young woman. He glanced up at Linlin and she nodded to him.

"Show her around, she'll be living here so it'd be best she get to know everything~" Linlin smiled as everyone slowly left the docks after Katakuri began to walk Rosa around.

~~~~

That weird chick that Linlin wanted Katakuri to marry's ship slowly began to close in and began to dock. Cracker losing his patients ever so slightly he looked around and snuck off, somehow leaving unnoticed by any of his siblings. The second his feet hit the sugary grass began running towards your house. His interest and desire pulling him towards you. The image you heating up under his touch burnt into his head. His boots hitting the candy cobblestone hard as he sped up.

~~~~

By now it had been roughly over two months since you had arrived on Whole Cake and since Katakuri had revived information on his wedding. And in that time Cracker had been hanging around you and flirting with you, both playfully and seriously. You took it with a grain of salt but seeing his family background you gave in, out of both fear and slight interest. Power was a concept that was very foreign to you, and something you never had any real desire for but most definitely wondered about. But off that you had let Cracker get away with more than you would normally let others get away with. He seemed like a nice guy but you were always careful... Most the time.

You sat in your rocking chair reading happily. The silence was nice, seeing as since the engagement all you could hear was fireworks cracking in the sky, concerts booming through the city, screaming, shouting and partying was the only thing you could hear for the past month and a half, only getting silence during the day now. And sadly your moment of peace was short lived.

"(Y/N)!!! MY OLDER BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED AND I WANT ATTENTION SINCE I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE LEFT WITH HIM!" Cracker screamed in a whiny voice, a vein popping in your forehead and your fists clenching around the book.

You growled and slammed your book shut. Brushing your shorter hair back with a sigh.

"and why come to me? why not spend time with him? your both sweet commanders. So that will give you time to hang out with him. and isn't it some sort of political marriage? It won't last. Same with the fact that you told me that chick is deathly ill. so he'll be single again before you know it. and only God knows if she'll make it to the ceremony..." you rolled your eyes and the purple-ette dove into your lap and buried his face into your breasts, making a vivid blush creep onto your cheeks as you pet his head.

"I know... but Kata-Nii-san gets mad when I complain about this kinda thing" he whined once more, adjusting his head so he can look up at you.

"Fine... well... I guess you always welcome here... mainly since you saved my ass..." You mumbled and looked away, Cracker smiled and yipped and he jumped forward and kissed you, making the recliner fall back.

~~~~

You laid next to you Cracker who was dead to the word and snoring into the soft and warm skin of your breasts, only covered by Cracker's cape. You had lost track of him and looked out the window to see the sun beginning to set. You looked down at the purple haired idiot and smacked his face.

"Jackass... get off me or your mother is going to hunt you down." You sighed and kicked him off.

He groaned as he landed on the carpeted part of the floor with a thud. You sat up and cringed at the lukewarm feeling pooling on the chair and in between your legs.

"and you couldn't pull out jack ass?! if I get pregnant it's all your fault."

"Yeah yeah I know. But you said it is hard for you to get pregnant in the beginning. You're not exactly human-like..." He groaned and stood up. Fixing his boxers and pants and throwing on the cape that fell to the floor with him.

You stood up with shaky legs and made your way up the stairs to take a shower and get clean clothes.

"Your mother must be pissed. go get cleaned up in the downstairs bathroom and leave Cracker." You yelled and started the house.

"Yeah yeah! I'm on it! I know the drill!" He yelled back and walked to the small hole in the wall bathroom.

~~~~

Linlin glowered at the 16-year-old, even if he had taken a shower he still looked like a mess, decorated with obvious marks on his back and neck.

"Sorry, mama..." He mumbled, his head hanging low.

"show up on time next time. And tomorrow you and Smoothie are going on a trip to Tortuga. The spy with Kaido's crew is waiting to give up the information collected." She sighed and waved him off.

Once he was out of the room she turned to Katakuri.

"look for that woman and bring her here. How dare she touch my son when he is only 16. But... if she is of a different species you may have a backup wife" She glowered and yelled at the maids to start making her snack.

"Yes, mother. if I remember we had saved an interesting looking woman who was floating around at sea. Cracker chose to save her then threw her into a small house on the outskirts of town. I'll question him tomorrow and bring her here." Katakuri sighed and stood up, leaving the large room.

 Comment the # 1 if you want reader-chan to get pregnant with Cracker's child first.
Or
Comment the # 2 if you don't want reader-chan to get pregnant.
I want to add drama but I want your guy's say.