11- Teeth

Also sorry if your looks upgraded, it's kinda been awhile and I want to make you look more like a demon

You locked the door and placed a hand over your racing heart. For a few moments, you didn't hear Katakuri make any noise or hear him move from his spot.

A shadow covered the man's eyes as he walked up to your shared room. His emotions were flooding his mind, anger, embarrassment, fear, confusion and oddly most of it was glee. He was over the moon at the fact you complimented him and found something he was embarrassed and shy about.

Within a few long and awkward moments he stopped at the door and slowly and quietly opened the door only to see you trying to hide in the bed. He stayed quiet for a moment then cleared his throat, causing you to jump out of bed and cling to the wall.

"so..." Katakuri huffed and looked down at your now scared and shaking figure.

Taking notice of your reaction, he sat down and removed the scarf. Now sitting in your shared room in a tight fitted polo shirt, leather skinny jeans and white grey heeled and toed soaks. He then leaned forward and put his cheek on his right gloved hand.

"well. here. You said I was cute but you know saw my face for a second. So look at it and realize just what it really is" He growled.

You soon sat down in front of him with a frown.

"I think you look good. It's better than having slit pupils, dagger-like nails, or goat horn... And I like it better than we can look weird together" You smiled as his facial expression didn't change other than his very arched eyebrows cocked a bit.

It felt like forever waiting for a response from him but after the eternity he laughed his stitches pulling at his patchy sun-kissed skin while his cheeks tinted pink. Yours had turned bright red and you smiled. Then you both began to laugh, it was weird being able to laugh with such a tough and cold man about both of your abnormalities but it felt nice.

"never had I ever heard that one before. But... I have to admit that comment is very much welcomed. And, you make those physical traits sexy. Luckily my body is made of mochi so once the baby is-" before you knew it you had slapped him and covered your face out of embarrassment.

He only laughed harder and didn't make any move to get you back. You groaned and began to nag him for being such a perv and how that comment instantly made him worse than Cracker.

"Yeah? what you don't plan on getting me back with a dirty pickup line?" He teased and you growled at him and threw one of the pillows that were launched off the bed when you jumped off it, but he caught it with ease.

"A pillow? You do realize I can catch a bullet with my index and middle finger? Not to mention flick a jelly bean so it basically turns into a bullet." You rolled your eyes and his smirk turned into a soft smile.

"at least it's nice to see we're actually getting along" Katakuri smiled and laid down on the bed, soon using his devil fruit to pick you up and laid you on his chest and you didn't fight back.

For once it felt nice cuddling with a man who you could tell had the hots for you.

Sorry this is short, i kinda wanted to get this out heh