5- Conversations And Embarrassment

You bit your lip as you followed the taller man. Something pulling at your heart, like a thread wrapped around it and tugging hard. It felt like Amaterasu was having a hay day with your emotions. He opened the front doors for you and had the maids walk you to your temporary room.

"thank you..."

"Be down in an hour. Mama would like to talk to you as soon as possible but wants you to be comfortable." He mumbled and walked off in another direction.

Your cheeks were slightly pink and walked off with the maid. Ignoring the flush in your cheeks and the jealousy radiating off the maid showing you to your room.

"your new outfit will be laid out on your bed miss. please relax and enjoy it here in the chaeto." She smiled and opened the elevator for you.

You stepping in with her and stood silently. Discomfort settling deep in the pit of your stomach. What was going on? was it because they saw the marks you left on Cracker a few days prior? This wasn't the first Cracker had snuck off to your house a month after you had gotten comfortable. But nothing had ever happened before. It took a while until you reached the floor your room was on. She led you to the large room and started to dig through the dresses they had in the rooms.

"I had some other maids get a bath ready for you miss. please clean yourself up. Big Mom-sama would not be happy if you showed up filthy." She said and pulled out a green sleeveless and strapless dress.

You nodded and walked into the bathroom, only to see a large roman style bath tube, that was probably a normal size for Linlin but pool like for you. You stripped yourself from the large frilly dress you had, enjoying the fact that you were for once not wearing something frilly or pink. You jumped into the hot water and enjoyed the tingling feeling flowing through your body. You soon pulled your hair out of the bun and sunk into the water for a moment.

~~~~

Linlin happily stuffed her face with the brownies, waiting for you to make your way down to the throne room. No one other then she was in the room, seeing as she wanted a private talk with you, which worried her children.

You brushed your damp hair back and stepped into the room, Oven and his sisters watched from afar as you walked into the room alone.

~~~~

Linlin froze once she saw you walk in and set down the brownie. Her eyebrows knitted together and a frown made it to her face. She grabbed her glass of wine and snapped his fingers. Sending all the maids and butlers exited the room, leaving the two of you alone. It took a while before she spoke up, your head hung low in fear and slight shame.

"so... you have been messing around with my son Cracker?" She asked, grabbing a staff and tapping your chin up so you could look her in the eyes.

Sweat collected on your forehead, your skin paled severely. You didn't know how to respond. Yes, you screwed around with him but you weren't the one who started it.

"y-y-yes ma'am..." You swallowed the lump in your throat and she nodded.

She let out a sigh and set the staff down, the silence coming back tenfold. Chills went down your spine as it felt the air grow colder. Her eyes scanning over every inch of your body, soon jumping back to your horns.

"Cracker had told me you were part mink but I don't believe it" She said.

You gulped, the images of the vision earlier popped back into your mind. How could you tell her you were the daughter of Izanami and you were born from a Venus Flytrap. That was even more unbelievable than people from above the clouds or even the concept of gods.