4- Search Party

Which just so you know but I may go along with the pregnancy. but you'll see~
Cracker- 10'1
Katakuri- 16'8
Oven- 16'1
Daifuku- 16'0.5
Perospero- 10'11
Reader- 7'9

Katakuri had confronted Cracker about the marks on his body, soon finding out that his mother's theory was correct. He was more than friends with the young woman they found about two months ago. He let out a sigh and massaged his temples. If the wedding wasn't enough Cracker chose to be stupid with a woman who was two years older than him. And only God knows what may happen if his stupid 16-year-old self-chose to not use protection or if the woman didn't have all her bases covered. Even though Linlin would be ecstatic about having a new grandchild and one with a stronger one of her children, but also furious that Cracker fooled around with some random woman.

"You're a dumbass," Katakuri growled and walked off.

"By the way. Because of the marks, Mother wants to meet this woman. and if she ends up pregnant and turns out to be some interesting new species she may end up my wife." He added, not looking back at the 16-year-old then took off, leaving Cracker alone to think over the situation.

Cracker had to admit, he did have some feelings for (y/n) but nothing too strong. But if she ended up having a baby he'd be there for her. And he highly doubted that you were some weird new species, you were just half Sheep or Ram Mink. He shrugged his shoulders and left to the ship where Smoothie stood with her sisters, waiting and losing the last bit of patients they had for their older brother, she may be ten years younger but she was just as capable as even Perospero in battle, who was also coming with them just as extra protection.

~~~~

Katakuri walked into his and his brothers' room sat down on his bed. More annoyed than ever before. Daifuku looked up from his porno mag and sighed.

"At least she'll be out of your hair soon. Mama just wants to cozy on up to that Rosa chick's father then we'll fake her death here. Then you'll get the title of Minister of Wheat which is awesome."

"It's not just that! you saw Cracker! he's a dumb and horny teenager! worse than you-"

"Gee thanks, brother."

"yeah yeah. But if he knocked up the chick we saved I'm gonna have to marry her and raise that child." His heart squeezed uncomfortably.

Yeah so what, when he saw you he thought you were one of the prettiest women he'd ever seen and he felt something towards her but that was an only physical attraction. He shrugged off that thought and forced his mind back on to the right track.

"And I need to find her so Mother can question her. And Mother can think of what to do with her from then. So once your done staring at those plastic women, clean yourself up and Oven and I will start looking for this woman." Katakuri added, leaving the room to search for the orange haired male.

"OI! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JACKASS!" Daifuku yelled back and puffed his cheeks.

"Their not plastic" He pouted and grabbed a clean pair of clothes that weren't pajamas.

~~~~

You let the beef cook in the oil on the stove as you chopped and put other ingredients together and let them cook. Your hair put into a messy bun and slightly draped over your horns. A small smile on your lips, until a sharp pain shot threw your mind. Images of a giant child with pink hair being left on an island, Soon being found by a kind looking elder lady. The next few images were happy and loving until all you saw was fire. Fire everywhere and screams filling your ears. Then it flashed to a small empty island, a marine ship situated behind it with the young girl played with the other children. The elderly woman said something about handing the kids over to the marines in a few hours. Then, they were eaten. One by one, the giant was so absorbed in eating her sweets she didn't notice them get caught in her grasp and eaten alive. Your stomach churned painfully, throwing the contents up onto the floor as it faded into nothing.

You dry heaved on the floor for a second then rushed to clean up the vomit then finished cooking, quickly put it away then sat down. Your skin growing lighter, and your body began to shiver. Fear coursed threw your body. It was painful. It was beyond scary, you have seen the past and future before but nothing that horrible. You didn't know how long you sat curled up on the recliner that Cracker and you had sex in about 2 days ago until you heard someone knock at the door. You stood up and made yourself look presentable and opened the door.

"Yes? how may I help you- eehk!" You choked on your words as you saw the just over 16-foot tall man look down on your smaller figure.

His eyes pierced threw your soul. You swallowed the lump in your throat and smiled weakly.

"Y-y-y-yes K-K-K-Katakuri-sama." You stuttered and bowed respectively.

He sighed from behind the large fluffy scarf.

"Mrs. (y/n) please come with me. My mother would like to have a word with you. now pack your things. You'll be staying in the chaeto for now until we find out if you are indeed carrying the child of Charlotte Cracker." Katakuri huffed, causing you to grow even paler than before.

You nodded hurriedly and ran off to grab some clean clothes, Katakuri noticing the flower tattoos that peaked past the high caller of your dress.

~~~~

Katakuri watched you run back into your house, going to collect your thing. His heart skipped a beat, unable to name the feelings that bubbled and fluttered in his stomach. You were more beautiful than the last time he saw you. And Rosa was defiantly shrouded by your beauty. 'okay. I hope she is pregnant. I want her to be my wife.' He found himself thinking. He shook his head of that thought as his cheeks grew pink, luckily hidden from the world thanks to the scarf. Not much longer you walked out with a suitcase and your head down in fear.

"I'm ready... let's go" You muttered as he nodded, walking off and having you follow close behind.

'what was that all about...' you thought, remembering that vision.