Preface♛

Terrence were taking blows after blows. He held his hands up, letting Sha'la pound her fist repeatdly in his chest. "How could you?!", she cried hysterically.

Left, right,right,left. She was throwing the punches as If Terrence were actually fighting her back. But to her he was. The more she thinks about Terrence having a baby with Sasha was enough to make her feel like she's being under attack.

"You bastard!" She screeched while jabbing him on his side. Terrence knees soon buckled making him falling to the ground. That one punch made Terrence felt it all. Shala looks down on him with her chest heaving up and down.

Her nose flaring down at him,she grits her teeth, giving him a death stare. Terrence part his lips to speak,but he was only interrupted by the harsh words that Sha'la could ever tell him .

"I hate you", she sneered. And with that she grabs her keys, and storms out the house, leaving Terrence with an aching side."You piece of shit",she grumbles on her way out.

Terrence lies on the wood floor until he hears Sha'la car finally starts.Once her car roared down the street, Terrence took the oppurtunity to get up. He hissed in pain, and held onto his side, looking over the destroyed family room.

Pillows scattered on the floor, pictures thrown, and plants tossed. Sha'la honestly let him have it. Terrence sighs, and walks over to the ultra sound that sat on the floor crumbled up. Sha'la bald it up, and throwed it in his face as soon as he made it inside the house.

He uncrumbles it to see Sasha name at the top. Damn. She really is pregnant,he thought. He stared down at the circular fuzzy image and wondered, was Sasha really carrying his child? From the front of the picture he see's handwritting on the back. He flips it over to see writing in red "London's Gift"

Aggravation and anger took over him. He threw the picture once again, and stormed upstairs preparing for a long lonely night.

"Could Sasha possibly be pregnant with my child?", he thought? The events that took place in London never came clear to him. The only person he can rely on is Sasha herself. He need answers.