7 ♛ The walk to a new start.

Sha'la POV

My throat tightens up as Sasha made her way over to the sofa. For once, I stole a glance of Terrence to see him at awe. He's obviously looking at Sasha's now poking stomach. She sits on the sofa, making Terrence and I sink deeper into the cushion. I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. This is not going to end well.

''Well'', Dr.Meers started. ''I'm sure that you guys are aware of who Ms.Jones is'' Nor me or Terrence spoke. Seems like the cat got our tongues at the moment, cause it really got mines. ''Okay well, lets get back to the session shall we?'' Nothing. The room was silent. But Im pretty sure, all our facial expressions are speaking loud and clear.

''Well Ms.Jones, so far we've came to the conclusion that you and Terrence had some type of relationship going on, right?'' Sasha shook her head no, causing her loose curls to bounce around her face.''I would'nt actually call it a relationship, but It was something'', she said honestly. Janet brows furrowed, 'So what would you call it?'' I bit down on my bottom lip, as I waited eagerly for the answer. Terrence stayed in his one position, and kept his head down.

Sasha shifts positions in her chair, then settled in the chair once again. ''Let me put it like this, Yeah I knew Terrence was engaged, but I was physically attracted to him. He- " She stopped. She stopped and dropped her head down.

"Ms.Jones. Are you okay?" , Dr.Meers asked. Sasha shook her head no, while she kept her head down. Is she crying? She brought her head up, and looked towards the lavender walls.

"Dr.Meers, I've got a message saying that Terrence needed me to come to counseling. I thought this would be for me and him. Not for him her", she said reffering to me as her.

I scoffed, and rolled my eyes. This girl got some nerve. She's pregnant, and still acting like a bitch that she is.

Dr.Meers pulled her rolling chair closer to the sofa, where Sasha sat."Sasha we need you here to clarify on some things that happened between you and Terrence"

Terrence nods. "Yeah like what happened between us back in London?"

Sasha let out a huge sigh. She brought her hand up to her stomach, and began to rub it in circular motion, while she smiled off dazing. Smiling, she seems like she's replaying each and every moment she had with Terrence.

"You know...", she said softly. "There's never been a day when I have'nt thought about the night back in London" Sasha snaps out of her daze, and looked into Terrence eyes.  "And I'm scared", her voiced cracked. "If I tell you what really happened, you probably would never want to be in my life, or your child's life?"

Dr.Meers gasped. She begins to cup her mouth, until I guess she realized it was unproffesional. Terrence twist his body towards Sasha facing her, leaving me at the edge of the sofa.

"Sasha , I need answers. Regardless, if this is baby is mine I'll be there, but -

"But I love you Terrence", Sasha interrupts him.

At that moment, all I could do was drop my head, and listen. It's offical. It's over between Terrence and I. As much as I dont want to admit it, but it seems like Sasha has love for him as much as I do.

"I - I love you too Sasha, It's ju-". Without letting Terrence finish his sentence I got up from the sofa,  and heades to the door.

THIS ! I CANT TAKE THIS!

As I walked towards the door, Dr.Meers called out my name. "Sha'la please"

I didn't stop.

I walked away.

From Terrence.

Takia.

Re'Nae.

Lenecia.

David.

Terrence.

Sasha.

I'm walking away from Baltimore period.

I don't need this.

Song : Wounds in the way. Rachelle Ferrell