1 ♕ London's Gift Part TOO .

The sun slowly goes down behind the dark clouds, as the earth shakes with the soft thunder. Sha'la hops out of her Jeep , and locked it with McDonalds in hand.

She's been gone for an hour, which felt like 2 months in her eyes. Even though Terrence cheated on her, and could possibly be the father of Sasha's child, that still didn't justify the love that she had for him.

Unlocking the door, she see's pillows scattered all over the front room floor. She sighed , and locks the door. I really need to clean up, she thought. She put the keys on the key holder, and jogs her way upstairs.

She opens the door to see Terrence fast asleep in his suit from earlier. Taking off her shoes, she then placed the bag of food on the nightstand that sat beside him. She climbed onto the bed , and sat on top of his back , knealing down kissing his cheek.

"Baby", she whispers. Terrence grunts as his eyes fluttered open . "You here?",he asked in his husky voice. Sha'la sighs, and begun to rub the back of his head. She understands why Terrence would ask that. The way she acted you would think she left him once again.

"Yeah I'm here. I bought us some Micky D's. I didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight",she tells him. Terrence yawns, and turns around, making Sha'la sit on top of his stomach.

"Are you okay?" , he questions her. Terrence were tired of Sha'la leaving him. If they was going to be together, he needs to know that she'll be there no matter what. She thinks she's hurting. Terrence having a baby from a female he doesnt even love,he's hurting.

She sighs,and push her hair behind her ear."I'm okay Terrence", she tells him truthfully. Terrence sighs, and listened to the loud thunder. He knows Sha'la's not okay. He just hope that she'll be ready to play step mommy if he is the child father.

"But I think we should take counseling",Sha'la tells him. Terrence brows furrows,"But why?" She smacks her teeth, and got off of Terrence stomach, and sat on the side of her bed. "Terrence if you haven't notice but I dont trust you all the way",she exclaimed. "How you expect me to stay sane while some bitch is pregnant with your child?"

Terrence sighs,and pinched the bridge of his nose. Every relationship have their problems, but dont every couple get counseling for it. "Just tell me, is the wedding still on?"

Sha'la scoffed,"Ofcourse. I'm not going to let that bitch take that away from me. She may have your first child, but I'm going to be the first Mrs.Terrence Howard. And that's all that matters"

Terrence stared at his fiance with confusion eyes. Who is this lady?She thinks this a competition or some shit? This is his life, and all she's worrying about is her being on top of Sasha.

Terrence shook his head,and took out his burger and fries , handing Sha'la the rest of her food. Let the bullcrap begin....