8 ♕ Midnight Lurk

Sitting on the sofa, Sha'la stuffed more chips into her mouth, as she listened to the blaring words of Dej Loaf "Try Me".

Leaving Dr.Meers office, she realized it was wack of her. But she could'nt help how she felt at the moment. Sasha always seems to come on top, but she was determined not to let that happen again.

"Bitch I got the mac or the 40", Shae rapped along to the song.

"Turn a bitch to some macaroni. Tell me how you want it , I'm on it. I really mean it I'm just not recordin'. Still a blow the choppa, for all you oppa's. Leave a bitch nigga head in pasta"

Shala didn't know what was the next move that Terrence was going to pull, but she knew what she was going to do. Stunt on Sasha, and let by gones be by gones. All Shae wanted was her man and marriage, and she knew she was going to get it.

Sasha may be having Terrence child,but Sha'la would be having Terrence. And that's all she wanted.

"Let a nigga try me, try me. Ima get his whole mothafuckin' family. And I aint playing with nobody. Fuck around and Ima catch a body"

The front door closes, which snapped Sha'la out of her vibe. She looks over to see Terrence making his way over to the kitchen, ignoring her presense. Scrunching up her nose, Shae jogged to her sterio, and turned it off.

Terrence sat at the kitchen table, and put his hands together as if he was going to pray. He was pissed. Angry. Confused, yet excited. A hand landed on his shoulder, and he knew it was Sha'la.

"I'm sorry about storming out today"

Terrence kept his head down.

"It's cool. But I understood why you left anyways", he mumbled.

Sha'la sighed, as she sat on the cool wood chair. She can tell by Terrence demeanor that he's stressed. Whatever Sasha told him, it got a big toll on him.

"Man Shae, You won't believe what ole' girl told me", Terrence said in disbelief.

"What?"

Terrence rubbed his face with his hands, and slumped back into the chair. He knew that Sha'la sister Nakai had a temper, so he knew for a fact, that once he tell Sha'la what Sasha told him, he know she's going to go bizzare.

"So, It was no secret that me and Sasha had sex. But this girl drugged me, and got me drunk Sha'la", he said still in disbelief. "That girl basically raped me!"

Sha'la frowned.

"But didn't you came back to her Terrence?"

He furrowed his brows, "Well yeah but she didn't had to do all of that! She specifically told me that I was going with Naomi that night, to head back to Atlanta But she drugged me, and had me to stick my mans in her pom pom!", he chanted. "I dont know about you, but that's dead wrong"

Terrence sat back in the chair and shook his head as well as Sha'la , but she laughed. He's a straight fool. But one thing that he also is, is an hypocrite.

Terrence watched Sha'la laugh, with confusion plastered on his face. "What the hell so funny?", he wondered.

"Well you don't think what you did to me was wrong?, she asked.

Terrence scoffed, "Yeah", but she drugged me in order to have sex with her Shae. That's what I'm trying to tell you!"

"So , the baby could possibly be yours?"

Terrence shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. I mean Sasha easily pulled up on me, aint' no telling how many niggas she got busy with"

Sha'la nod her head, while she let everything registerd in her brain. There's a chance that Sasha's child could  possibly be Terrence, but now that Terrence said that Sasha could've been messing with anybody, It gave her hope. Maybe this could work. But the only thing that lingers in her mind, is that do Terrence really love Sasha?