9. The Undenying Truth

Walking through the mall, the smell of new clothes, food, perfumes fulfilled Sha'la nostrils. Today was just a basic day to her. Usually she'll be kicking it with Re'Nae but her and Re'Nae isn't on speaking terms. Even if they were, they wouldn't be able to hang anyways. Entering Victoria Secret, Shae was intended on buying sweat pants. Searching through the many black stands, for some sweats, a nearby couple were having a silent heated argument. Standing by the stand, she over hears the conversation.

''So where were you then! , the lady whispers sharply.

''Janine I told you, I was at work'

Sha'la was taking back by the man heavy accent. He must be from the islands or something, she thought.

''Well guess what, I made a trip there, and you wasn't there.'', she indeed said.

The man didn't say anything. Instead he walked off, leaving her in the store by herself. Finally picking up the sweats, Shae took in the color scheme. Pink, grey, white, and silver glitter. Perfect. Walking away from the stand, Sha'la bumps into someone. Stumbling back, Sha'la sees it was the lady that was arguing with her boyfriend.

''I'm so sorry'', Shae immediately apologized.

The lady laughs wearily, '' It's okay. Today just isn't my day''

Sha'la nods, taking in the lady appearance. She's about 5'6, slim, dark brown eyes, light skinned, with shoulder length blonde hair. From the bags that's forming under the lady eyes, Shae can tell that the lady is either stressing, or having a lack of sleep.

Shae scoffs, ''Girl we all have them days''

The lady smiles, and extends out her hand, ''Hi, My name is Janine''

Sha'la takes in her hand, ''Sha'la, it's nice to meet you''

The ladies both walk towards the cash register, enjoying each other company.

Meanwhile, Terrence were making a stop at Walmart. Sasha text him asking him for something to snack on, and to pick up some baby supplies. Because she's 3 months, Terrence is even more eager because he soon will find out is the baby a boy or a girl.

Walking into the market, Terrence searched through the many aisles. Because he never bought a baby gift, or anything in that nature, he was having troubles on finding the baby aisle. Giving up, he went ahead and went to the snack aisle. She wanted Ritz crackers, cheese, Doritos, gummy worms, and yogurt. Once he gathered all of her snacks, he went back on the hunt for the baby aisle.

''Damn Walmart need signs around here. I can't find this aisle for nothing'', he said to himself.

Walking behind him, was an employee laughing. She noticed that he's been lost, because he's been walking around the same area for about 10 minutes.

''Sir, the baby aisle is on the other side, right beside the deli''

Terrence turns around to see a Caucasian lady, with a huge black bun on her head.

He sighs in relief, ''Thanks uh-

''Crystal'', she points at her name tag.

He smiles, ''Thanks Chris'', giving her a nickname.

He turns around, and begins walking away. Crystal shook her head, fixing the little stand of pickles.

''Men'', she laughs.

Once he arrived to the aisle, Terrence took in all the different colors of the baby products. Light blue, pink, and yellow. Wow was the only word that was on the tip of his tongue. Even though Sasha baby might not be his, but a little of him telling him that the baby is . Either way, he hopes he will have a son. To teach him how to be a man, and how to treat women the right way. Picking up the box of 100 diapers, Terrence scans the aisles even more.