Chapter 10

Touka left a shocked Kaneki alone. She didn't know what to do. She just bonded with a human, it was a taboo. Thinking and thinking all over again, Kaneki didn't know what had happened. They had just kissed and after that, all he saw was Touka running away. Touka finally arrived to Anteiku making everyone eye on her. Yoshimura frowned, seeing Touka like this. As Touka went up to her room, everyone was silent. "Anyone wanna tell me the fuck is going on?" Nishiki asked, ruining the silence. "If you didn't know, Kaneki is human and Touka is a ghoul."

"R-Really?! How come nobody told me that?" The ginger was shocked. "Well it was a secret but we told that to Touka and look where that turned out." Koma shrugged. He didn't know what to do anyway. "Same here." Irimi also shrugged. "I guess it's best if we separate Touka and Kaneki." Yoshimura had no choice. Seeing Touka happy for the first time brought him a smile. But that smile soon turned into a frown knowing she's bonding with a human. "Poor Touka.." He whispered to himself. "Huh did you say anything?" Nishiki asked. "No, not at all really."

Back to Touka, she was still crying. "I-If only Kaneki was a g-ghoul." She said to herself, still tearing up. She kissed him, she felt amazing and it was her first as well. Too bad she kissed a human. No matter what happy thoughts she tries to think up with, the downfall happens making her cry even more. "Touka?" The door opened to Yoshimura. "Y-Yes." She tried not to cry as she sat up. The manager sat next to her and touched her shoulder. "I know Kaneki makes you feel happy. Believe me it's the first to see you smile after so long. It makes me happy to see you happy."

"Thanks manager." Touka tried to cheer up but the tears fought back as she started crying again. "I can't stop crying. I just happen to love him so much for some reason." Those 15 words broke Yoshimura's heart as well as seeing Touka cry. "Touka, it's alright. In the future you will meet other ghouls." "But Kaneki is the only one that will make me happy than anyone else." Touka admitted, her first sight with Kaneki made her felt comfortable for many unknown reasons. She fought back those feelings by yelling at him.

"There are other boys there for you." With that Yoshimura left. "Also, try to avoid Kaneki for the sake of this shop." Yoshimura said before finally leaving. With that, Touka had a decision. Kaneki or Anteiku. She thought of the pros and cons of both of them.

Kaneki

Pros: Makes Her feel happy, loves her, doesn't make her feel alone, kissed her.

Cons: If he finds out she's a ghoul he will call the ccg.

Anteiku

Pros: They kept her in the cafe and fed her for god knows how long, don't kill humans, safe

Cons:Nishiki and Haise

"I choose....."