Chapter 14

[ Kaneki POV ]

*Clink*
"AAAAAAHHH!"

Everyday, Jason comes and tortured me for seconds, minutes, hours, days or maybe even weeks. He chops off my fingers and toes just for his own entertainment. I watch him eat my fingers that had been cut off by himself. It pains me to watch it and feel it. But at least Touka is safe. Haise can watch her as I can distract Yamori from coming to Anteiku until I have my last breath.

"Kaneki-kun, What's 1000-7?" He questioned me. "993,986,979...." It was so hard to hold the pain. But if he were chopping off my knee, it would feel even more worse. Trust me. "Good boy, keep saying it till you reach negative infinity. If that is even possible AHAHAHAHA!!" *Clink* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAA!!!" He starts repeating the same torture method over and over.

"Kaneki say it again.."

"972, 965, 958, 951.."

[ Narrator POV ]

Touka was sitting on the bench, staring at nothingness. It's been 3 weeks since Anteiku was raided. She still hasn't recovered from that day. Kaneki saving her, and she couldn't save him. She felt so guilty about saying those mean things to him. If only Kaneki confessed he was a ghoul, a one eye, things wouldn't have went haywire. But mistakes happen, they are still young.

"She's hasn't been talking and eating that much." Yomo and manager are now stalking Touka for the first time. "I know, poor Touka and Kaneki..."

"It's alright Manager, there will be someone like Kaneki. Let's just leave her alone." The 2 ghouls left the scene.

Touka put on her headphones and put Glassy Sky. She hummed those lyrics, as her tears went down her cheeks. She could taste their sorrows. "Why did I have to born." She said to herself. "Are you okay Touka?" Kaneki was right in front of her but he disappeared into thin air. "I'm not okay Kaneki." She turned her gaze to Anteiku. "Who said I was." She went back to her original position and saw Haise with his books.

Those books look like Kaneki's favorite...

"Oh it's you." She said with a sad voice. "What's wrong Touka? Are you okay?" Those words shocked her. "Y-Yes I'm okay I guess. It's just..." She stopped there, the next thing surprised Haise as Touka was crying on his shoulder. "T-They took Kaneki.. He was so innocent, as well as human." Touka lied to Haise, she had to. "Who did?" questioned Haise. "I-I don't wanna talk about it." She looked away from Haise.

"Touka-chan.." She was shocked again.

"How about I introduce you to books." He showed her Kaneki's favorite book. Touka couldn't hold it anymore. She saw a faint smile from Kaneki as he walked away.

Touka rammed her lips into Haise as they both enjoyed their presence.

Touka has officially moved on

???

Has she??