Chapter 15

It's been a year since the raid now, still Kaneki was being tortured. The pain is still unbearable but he's getting kinda used to it and he can still hear that centipede crawl in his ears. Banjou had months of planning of how to free Kaneki from Jason's grasp. "Kaneki, we are still thinking about it. Give us some time." Banjou wiped off the blood on Kaneki's feet. "Thanks. Is Touka okay?" asked Kaneki. "Yes she's okay, but she's with a boy." Banjou frowned. Kaneki smiled, "I'm glad she's okay and happy." With that Banjou left as the mess was cleaned up.

______________

Eventually Haise confessed a month later, satisfying Touka, she said yes. They made out for a while before leaving each other and said their goodbye. Haise went to work on a case of Aogiri, a dangerous gang of ghouls that are A-SSS rated but only 1 SSS rated. Touka was happy for the first time in a year. All workers were proud, totally forgetting about poor Kaneki. Touka worked efficiently and the customers were getting their orders faster than you. The shop was getting busy and more popular.

"Boy Haise sure made Touka feel way better than Kaneki did." Nishiki didn't forget about Kaneki.

_______________

"Kaneki! I've had enough of those useless snacks! Just let me eat you!" Jason was obsessed with how Janeki tasted.

"How disgusting, you're still the same." said Kaneki with white hair. Those words reminded Jason of Rize making his appetite more unbearable. "AHAHAHAHA! Thanks for your consent!" Jason opened his mouth. But just when that was gonna happen, Kaneki broke out of his chain and bit Jason's ear.

"How nasty, is this what a ghoul with sins taste like?" Kaneki wiped his mouth. After that he charges towards Yamori and kicked him rapidly stating in mid air before Jason caught it. "I'm not letting go! AHA!" Jason tightened his grip, Kaneki did 3 360s in the process of twisting his leg but managed to kick Jason in the face sending him flying. His leg untwisted and looked at the destruction. "You think that would hurt me after a year and a month of torture. You eating my fingers and toes. It disgust me. I'm done dreaming.." Kaneki's hair turned black again making him the Black Reaper, his savage side.

He pulled out his Rinkaku as Jason pulled out his incomplete kakuja. The 2 both simultaneously cracked their finger and battled. But due to Kaneki being SS rated, he has won the battle. Tearing off Jason's kakuja as he screamed in pain, Kaneki slammed his rinkaku on his limbs impaling them.

"AHHHH save me!"

"You know, after thinking about that.. WHY DO I HAVE TO SAVE TRASH LIKE YOU??!!" Kaneki glared at Jason before eating him until there was bones.

Cannibalism - When one species eats one another.