Chapter 16

Kaneki walked out of the torture room. He saw every ghoul in Aogiri. They were clapping for him. "Congratulations Kaneki, you got out of the torture room. Keeping your sanity and you have 4times the strength you had before."Eto  climbed on his back. "I'm honored now get off me." Kaneki glared at her. "That hurt!" Eto skipped towards Tatara. "Would you like to join Aogiri?" Tatara invited him, Kaneki bit his lips.

Touka is happy now, she has no use for me. She has Haise, a way better person.

"Yes." Kaneki looked at all of them.

"Well great! CCG knows we are gonna attack 20th ward, so let's get going. We are gonna be there tomorrow." Eto noted Kaneki their next attack. He showed a blank face. "Yes ma'am."

Onto to Haise. He couldn't wait to see Touka again, she was finally his girlfriend. He wanted her to be his for a long time and now that Kaneki is gone, she can be his now. The best thing is, she likes him too. Thus satisfied Haise as he entered Anteiku. "Excuse me manager, but where is Touka?" Haise asked Yoshimura. "Oh Touka, she's upstairs. Since you're her boyfriend you can go up no charge." He smiled, a sad smile. "Thanks!" He went upstairs and went to Touka's room.

Ayato..

"Hm? Ayato is next to Touka's name?" Ayato was S-class soon to be SS due to his survival from CCG and killing hundreds of investigators. He opened Touka's door and saw

HER

EATING

HUMAN

MEAT

"AAAHH!!" Haise tried to run away but Touka pulled out her ukaku and knocked out Haise. Anteiku was doomed, a CCG has found out their hiding spot.

[Time Skip]

Haise groaned from the impact the needle hit his head not piercing it though. "Where am I?" He looked around and saw everyone who worked at Anteiku. "AHH! Please don't eat me!" Haise backed away bumping into Touka." Her eyes were normal and had no blood. "Haise please, don't tell anyone including your friends." Touka begged him with her tears running through her face.

"I-Uh uh uh I don't know." It was so awkward, Haise definitely had to report this. But Touka... if he tells, she dies and it's all his fault. Touka was a perfect woman, her violet hair covering one of her eyes. Touka or his job. This ran through his thought as it ran through his brain light speed deciding if he were to tell or not. But Touka will eat more humans.

"We don't kill humans, we feed on suicidal victims who jump off cliffs, bridges or any type that can kill the human body. Just please don't tell." Touka begged him more.

"I.....I won't tell." Haise decided it's best to keep it a secret, he made a pretty smart decision. "R-Really??" Touka thought she was dreaming. "I swear on my words if I tell, you and your friends can kill me." Haise hugged Touka.

"Thanks Haise." Touka and him kissed. Haise's phone rang, as he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Haise, Aogiri's next attack is in 20th ward. Be there tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am." He put his phone in his pocket and looked at everyone.

"Aogiri will attack 20th ward. You must evacuate right now." Haise warned the others. "Don't worry, we can defend ourselves." said Yoshimura.

"Oh okay, sooo can I sleep here?" Haise asked, he was already in 20th ward. They all nodded.

[Night]

"You can sleep in here." Yomo pointed at Kaneki's old room. "Thanks uhhh..." "Yomo.." "Yomo! Right! Thanks Yomo!" Haise closed the door and laid on the bed. He saw a note on the table. It read.

Remember Kaneki, Touka is the only girl that hasn't had any relationship with anyone. Go hit on her!

- Hide

"Hide?" Haise raised a brow. Hide is their mailman or sort of. Hide, friends with Kaneki? Hide is human, so is Kaneki. Haise threw off that theory away and saw a picture of Touka and Kaneki. He had a eyepatch just like Mutsuki. Both ghouls were happy together.

"Too bad, she's mine now." Haise said to the picture, before going to sleep.