Chapter 1

It was winter here in Seoul. Jungkook was walking back to his dorms where he stay since he just moved from Busan.

The thick snow cover his vision and making he slipped everytime he step on the slippery floor. Once again, he slipped but still on his balance.

"Shh- ahh. I hate winter."he whined.

"Arghh!"

A girl screamed making him turn to the front and look at the girl. It was a brunette hair girl who wears thick sweater, tight longsleeve, tight shorts, high knee socks and timberland boots. One of his favourite branded boots.

"Umm... you okay, miss?"he asked the girl.

"I am. Thank you for being concerned."she said.

Jungkook walk towards her and help her.

"Thank you."

"You are always welcome. Where are you heading anyway?"Jungkook ask.

"Not far from here. Just another 3 blocks."

"3 blocks? That's kinda far and cold...   and freezing."he widened his eyes.

"No worry. I like winter, it's my favourite season since my country didn't have 4 seasons."

Jungkook look at her and examine her face. He realized that she doesn't look Korean at all.

"Are you foreign?"

"I am. I'm from Bangkok, Thailand."

"Ahh~ I see. What's your-"

Before Jungkook could even finish his words, her phone rang.

'Annyeong? Okay, I'll come right away.'

"Who's that?"he asked.

"Oh sorry. It's nice talking to you, let's meet again sometimes. Bye."

She walk away leaving Jungkook dumbfounded. He smiled at the girl and continue walking back to his dorm.

-----------

Jungkook's POV

"I'm home."I said to my dorm mates.

"Hey, wassup."a foreign friend of mine name Bambam came down the stairs.

"What took you so long outside?"ask another one of my friends who is freakin tall, Mingyu.

"Nothing. The road was slippery with the snow."

"Well, it'll be snowy for the rest of winter. Pretty bad we can't go out at a times cause of the heavy snow."Jaehyun, one of my dorm mates said.

I walk upstairs to my room that I shared with Yugyeom, one of my dorm mates too. He's not here so he must've been gone to dance class.

I'm really want to see that girl again. I never get to know her name but she looks cute and pretty gorgeous.

Knock

Knock

"Yow! Wassup, Kookie."Yugyeom came in and plopped on the bed.

"Wassup. How's your dance class?"

"More that I could imagine. Hahh~~"

I look at him and ofc I know that type of face. A face when he finds his first love.

"Yugyeom's first love..."

"Good thinking, Kookie."

"Who is she?"I asked.

"Her name is Lisa, Lalisa Manoban. She's a foreigner."

"Good luck on getting that girl."

He jumped and shrieking happily.

-----------

Lisa's POV

"Annyeong? Okey, I'll come right away."My dance teacher called me.

"Who's that?"a guy who I just met early asked.

"Oh sorry. It's nice talking to you, let's meet again sometimes. Bye."

I walk away from him as I go to my dance studio as is a dance class. I change right after I arrived at the studio. I enter the studio seeing few dancers were waiting for me.

"Mianhae."

"It's okay. Come pair up."she said.

I quickly went to the corner, I can see everyone already paired up with their couple. All is left is me all alone. Then a blonde hair guy came in.

"You're late, Yugyeom."

"Mianhae, sajangnim."he put all his stuff on the couch behind.

"Lisa-ssi, since you don't have any partner yet you can partner up with Yugyeom here."

He looked at me and walked towards me.

"Okay, everyone already paired up! Let's get started! Male dancers, please hold your partner's waist."

He placed his hand onto my waist. I was a bit shook and uncomfortable, but he quickly unclasped.

"Oops, Sorry! I guess you're not comfortable with the choreography. Le-let me tell sajangnim."

"Ah, gwenchana. I'll get used to it."

"You sure?"he raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm!"

He chuckles, then he clasp his hand onto my waist. As we hip-hop dancing, we still having conversation.

"What's your name?"he asked.

"Lisa, Lalisa Manoban."

"You must be foreigner? Let me guess, Thailand?"

"Bingo!"

"I'm Yugyeom, Kim Yugyeom. 97 liner."

"You were born in 1997 too?"

"We're at the same age."he cheered.

"Nice to meet you."

We both laugh and dancing happily with our feet and body flows.

-----------

Lisa's POV

"I'm back!"

I was living in a luxurious dorm with my other 4 dorm mates.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Where are you?"Chaeyoung is one of my closes, she's not foreign but she's born in Australia.

"Yeah, you called?"she came out from the kitchen.

"It was very cold outside. Where's Mina, Jihyo and Minnie?"

"Minnie went out to buy some fried ice creams. Jihyo was still sleeping and Mina still in the shower."she went back to the kitchen.

I put my stuff in my room, my actual personal room. Everyone in this dorm got their own personal room.

"It is very tiring!"

"I'm back. Woooh! Its very freezing! Chaeyoung-ah, here's the ice creams."Minnie yelled.

Minnie and I are both foreigners, we are actually twin sister. Lalisa and Minnie Manoban, we also have a one year old big sister named Chonnasorn Manoban. The conclusion is Lalisa Manoban, Minnie Manoban and Chonnasorn Manoban. Our big sister was continuing her studies in School of Performing Arts here in Seoul.

"Lisa-ah, tomorrow we will be back to school."she went in my room and layed next to me.

"Yup. I can't wait to study about winter."

"I can't wait to meet new friends."

We both keep talking with each other and finally fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

A/N: how's the first chapter? Kinda making it short and longer version. And if I didn't update it for a long time, that means I was continuing my studies as my warden kinda took my phone away during the rest of the class days so it kinda sick for me. Anyway enjoy it!