Chapter 8

Lisa's POV

After last night tragedy, I rarely see Jungkook came out of the apartment. The weather is getting even worse than the last time. I even asked his dormmates, they say that he wasn't come back to the house for a night.

"Are you sure he's not home?" I asked Yugyeom who was still sleepy.

"I'm very sure. He said that he's going out last night, but he wasn't came back until this morning. Wae?"

"Nothing. I'll see you sooner, now go back to sleep. You look ugly with that face."I joked and he laughs a bit.

I walk back to my apartment, the girls still didn't wake up so I wash myself and put on some comfortable clothes.

I walk outside and strolling around Yongsan Park that is near my apartment. It's pretty when it's winter, everything is white and shiny like heaven. Even the river became an ice rink, many people come and play

As I was strolling, I saw Jungkook's figure right under a shady tree. He was wearing a jacket and a hoodie. I ran towards him as fast as I can don't lost him.

"Jungkook!"he did turn to me but then look back at the river.

"Jungkook, why'd you go out late last night?"

He sighs and look down.

"I dunno. Something's disturbing my mind lately."

"Oh. How did you get in my apartment last night? I mean, Minnie said the door was close shut and locked."He didn't look at me or down. Then he shrugged.

"I chased you outside but then I lost you. Minnie said that the door was closed and locked while I'm outside."he look at me.

"Maybe you missed me. That's why you dreamt of my ghost and chased it."he smirked.

"Yah! That's not funny! Don't scare me!"I slapped his shoulder and he groan in pain.

The atmosphere is getting awkward as the both of us silence. He really is a weirdo himself but what I always curious is, when I didn't see him or his figure are out of my sight, the temperature is getting lower and the weather is getting worst. It's like he or me had been cursed.

"Umm, Lisa. Since we're here in Yongsan Park, why don't we hang out and strolling around. I know you don't recognize any of this place yet. So let me show you."he broke the silence as he start asking me.

"Sure. I really new to Yongsan Park actually but since we have google, I could search it."

I fake laughed and he also laugh. He keeps explaining through out the park, we even sat ourselves down on the carpet grass. He even play with few of the kids there.

"Hyung-ah, why your hands are so cold?"

"Yes it is. Your face and your arms are also cold. Are you exposed to the weather?"

Some of the kids asking him. I was going to ask him that but, I think it's not the right time since I was on my fever. I could see his face turn a bit speechless and try to find his words with his mouth language.

"It's nothing. I always showered with cold water."he answered the kids. The kids even widened their mouth and eyes.

"How could you showered with cold water?"

"I can't even touch the water in the sink. It is so freezing."

"You'll get used to it."he said and giving them his cute bunny smile.

He then bid goodbye to the boys and kids. We both continue to walk until we felt tired.

"Wow! How could the people here still exercising with the cold weather?"I asked while looking at few kids, adults and old netizens were playing, exercising and doing sports activities.