Last Chapter

Lisa's POV

Jungkook, where are you? Why'd you leave me for no reason? Can you explain? Explain to me. Please...

'Lisa, don't have to search for me. I always be with you.'

"But no one remembers you neither knows you."

'You will found the reason. I love you...'

"Unnie? Wake up, you're going to be late for school."Minnie woke me up. I feel like no use I go to school now, everything is wrong when he's not around.

"I'm absent today."

"You can't do that. You will ruin your attendance record."

"Minnie, I just lost someone. You don't understand how's it feels when loosing someone who always spend time with you."

"Why? Did you break up with someone? You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend."she said.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye to him. He just left me without any tracking."Minnie's getting confused.

"Do you know Jungkook?"she shook her head.

"Nevermind."

I rolled myself on the bed. Minnie quickly left me.

"I will stay to look after her."I heard Jihyo said.

The door closed shut as all the girls went to the school leaving me and Jihyo. Then the door got knocked, Jihyo went to get it. I was still on my bed releasing all the stress I had.

"Umm, Lisa there's a woman wanted to see you."Jihyo came back.

I rolled my body forcedly and walk out of my room heading towards the front door. There was woman who look alike Jungkook but that's no way that is his mom.

"What can I help you, ma'am?"I asked the woman about middle 30s. She look at me worried and her face is full of hopes.

"Are you Lisa?"she asked. Holding my hands.

"I am. Wae?"she took a deep breath.

"If I ask you to come with me, would you say yes?"

I nodded but a bit worried and nervous, she's a stranger but she hopes of something. My heart tells me that I should follow her, so I guess maybe I should.

-----------

She brought me to a...

Graveyard? Why graveyard?

We stop at a cemetery. As soon as we get there, she started crying, I rubbed her back and ca her down.

"Actually, I'm a mother of Jungkook."Listening to what she is saying, makes me got some goosebumps.

"Jungkook dies few days after the bad weather started. Many of his friends can't accept the reality hits him, even few of your dormmates. The reason I want you see you, is that people had been complaining and said to me that you were with him. At the doughnut cafe, Yongsan Park even at the school, at first I can't believe because I know he already died. But after seeing it with my own eyes, I started to feel curious."I look at her face and then look at the stone. It says there Jungkook dies 3 days before I moved here.

"How did he died?"

"He die by slipping off from a cliff at Yongsan Park. He fell into the river and drowned. He is lost for 3 days but then he being discovered in the river already dies. I can't believe with my own eyes too but I had to accept the reality."

I cried after listening to her explanation. Then I look back at the cemetery.

"If you already met him, just want to know that he already died."

She then walk away frowned. I cry there alone without anyone around me.

"Jungkook, why didn't you tell me you already died?"

'Because, I am an angel now. I can't believe it too but watching everyone is suffering with me leaving them, all I could do is being sent here  Sorry if I lied.'

Jungkook...

Will you ever come back?

.

.

.

A/N: my last day before I return to my f*cking goddamn school.