Chapter 10

Jungkook's POV

It has been 2 months of bad weather or should I say winter. Lisa and Yugyeom finally out of the hospital 2 weeks ago but her flu still didn't recover since the river temperature was very low about -6° celcius. She still went to school like always but I don't want to talk to her.

"Jungkook, why didn't you talk to Lisa? You both were very close and now you didn't even interact with her."Chaeyoung said, we were in our club and association as we both were vocal club.

"I dunno. I feel a bit guilty when I'm around her now."she look at me weirdly.

"And why is that? It's because you didn't come visit her during in the hospital?"I shrugged.

She sighs "Jungkook, she said she'll be fine that time. She don't want you to come cause maybe it'll be hard for you to see her suffering."

I look at Chaeyoung with my eyes widened. Why she even say that? Is she likes me?

-----------

After the club and association, I went back to the class since it's lunch time. I saw her, she was walking at my way. I didn't look at her neither eye contact, so I just walk passed her.

"Jungkook!"

I stopped by she's calling me. I don't want to turn since I'm afraid she will mad at me cause not visiting her that day.

"What?"still not turning.

"Why are you ditching me?"she asked.

"What do you think that I'm ditching you?"

"You don't want to talk to me. You keep avoiding gazes and walking away from me. You even didn't reply my messages. Why'd you do that?"she asked while standing in front of me.

"You already in a relationship ship with Yugyeom, that's why I try not to interact with you. I'm afraid Yugyeom will kill me back at apartment."I lied.

The truth is I wasn't really jealous. Maybe a little but I was protecting her from getting more sick when she was around me.

"What? Jungkook, Yugyeom and I are just friends. The day he brought me to the Yongsan Park was actually my idea cause I really want to skate."

I look at her finally making an eye contact. She was smiling and giggling with all the lying answers I've been giving her.

"Are you... Jealous?"she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Why would I be jealous? You're not my girlfriend, you're just a friend."I rolled my eyes at her and playfully walk away.

Saying that she was not my girlfriend was a bit making me heart broken. I feel like I want to be her boyfriend but I'm afraid that I will lost her like in that dream.

"Jungkook, wait up."she laughs while walking and following me. We both walk to our class.

"Lisa, can you meet me tomorrow during lunch?"I asked her.

"Umm, sure. Where?"

"School rooftop. I want to give you something."

She nodded.

-----------

Lisa's POV

The way he says that I'm not his girlfriend was a bit making me angry. I do, I really do like him after he brings me to see the shiny light at Yongsan Park. The way he saved me from the scary librarian and the way he holds me in any situation to keep me safe.

But every time I'm making a skin ship with him, I'm sick. Every time he wasn't with me, the weather is getting worse. The temperature is getting lower. Everything I do with him has something wrong. Even the kids in park said that his body is freaking cold and freezing.

Why did I see his figure walking in my apartment and fades away as I chased him? Why he didn't he came and helped me during the incident? Why he just walk away? Why? Why? Just why? It's the question that keeps playing in my mind, why he's not freezing at all like all the people around? He keeps saying he already get used to it. During the weather is getting even worst, all the people still wore thick jacket but he only wears thin shirt and sweatshirt.

Is he....? No way, he's just a normal human like everybody does. Maybe it's all just me who keeps worrying about him.

'Jungkook, I like you but I don't know how to say.'I should say that during at the rooftop.

Talking about rooftop, why he wants to meet me there? The school building is really high and the air will be thinner and getting even more cold. Nah... Maybe it'll be a private talk.

-----------

"Bam Bam! It's good to see you back!"I said while hugging my childhood friend. He looks even taller than me.

"It's good to see you too. I'll missed you so much noona!"he said. He's been calling me noona since we're kids cause I'm taller than him.

"Why'd you call her that?"Mina asked. Like she said before, Mina and him are dating for really.

"She's taller than me when we're kids. So I called her that, she's like a big sister to me. Right, long legs?"I slapped his shoulder playfully same goes as Mina. He laughs and ran away from Mina.

The night at our apartment today was really outstanding. Everyone's had been putting on some fairy lights for the cold and snowy night. It looks romantic and very cheerful in a way.

I hope he came out to see this with me. But maybe he doesn't want to, I dunno but it's been 2 months he didn't do out of the apartment like he's gone. His dormmates all said that he was resting and sleeping but to me, he was searching for reason not to see me.

I felt very lonely when he's not around. Chaeyoung do hang out with me but she also had her own boyfriend, since she's dating Jaehyun. Minnie? Ofc with her Taeyong, he even come here to date. Jihyo was doing a showcase at the lobby for this night. Mina and Bam Bam, don't ask.

Me, always alone. But you know what? I love the atmosphere being alone at the night during this time. All Jungkook's dormmate was outside hainging out with each other.

"Why the long face?"Mingyu, one of his dormmate ask me. I just acknowledge that Mingyu likes me, haha funny.

"Nothing, just everybody is busy with their love partners."

"It's okay. Let me accompany you."he stands next to me.

We both were having light conversations too. Having Mingyu around is a good thing too cause his a cheerful type of person. He had his sexy and overprotective vibe too but not as much as Jungkook does.

I will see him tomorrow so don't have to worry anything.

.

.

.

A/N: actually, I don't have any ideas in this chapter and supposedly this is the last chapter but to make it more dramatic, I think it would be good if it has one more chapter. Keep reading dear readers...😂

(Sorry for all the grammar errors during reading all of this. I was writing it 1 am in the morning and my keyboard is kinda small with my big hands and fingers.)