Epilogue

Lisa's POV

"Wow, your story is very heartbreaking."Jisoo said. She's my new friend now alongside with Jennie.

I entered Seoul Arts University, my friends now is Jisoo, Jennie and my big sister, Sorn. Minnie already went to other collage with her boyfriend and her friends. Chaeyoung return to Australia and continue her studies at Canterbury Girls College. Jihyo entered an art college around Seoul while Mina studied abroad at Japanese as she take a modern dance department.

"Yeah, but is it a true story or not?"Jisoo ask.

"I dunno. No one knows, whether it's a myth or true story."I said.

"But I hope it's true because it is too realistic to be a myth."Jennie said.

We all pack our stuffs and went to our class but I still sitting at the library trying to hold my tears. I cut all the leftovers paper projects to release my stress, it's already 5 years but I still can't find the true answer behind it. Is he really dead?

"Ouch!"I cut myself without realizing it.

"Umm excuse me? Is there anyone in here?"

I raised my head and saw a tall guy, his face a lot like Jungkook but it has been 5 years and Jungkook's death already been confirmed.

"Ouh! You're cut, let me help."he grab my cut hand and wipe the blood away with a tissue. I look at him and he look back at me.

"Oh sorry, my name is Koo Junhoe."he introduce himself.

"Do you have any close relatives that has the same face as you?"I asked

"I did have but....      He died 5 years ago."

"What's his name?"I asked holding up my tears.

"Jeon Jungkook. My mother said that she met a girl who made to see him but in a mysterious way, because the girl met him after the days he died. Her name is Lalisa from Thailand."he explained.

"That's me."

He look at me and stop everything he do. We eye contact but then quickly look away.

"Please, forget everything you did with Jungkook after his death. He was actually giving messages but I dunno why he didn't give the messages you us."He suddenly cries.

"He said that he already become an angel. A winter angel, that already forgotten."I said.

"He said in my dream to come here and meet a girl. And that girl was you."I look up at him again.

"What did he said?"

"He said to look after you."

I look at him again.

Jungkook's POV

'Junhoe, please take care of her. Even if I just met her during my deaths. Love her like I do, try to be close with her. I'm sure you will fall for her and she will fall for you.'

I'll miss you, love you and kiss you all night Lisa. Junhoe will avenge me, forget about me already like he said.

Forget everything.

Forget all the memories.

Forget all the incidents.

Forget that I love you.

Forget that I confess to you.

Forget everything that I said to you.

Forget me...

.

.

.

A/N: DONE! Enjoying all the chapters? Vote, comment and everything. Love you guys that redd my books!  사랑래!