Chapter 7

Lisa's POV

I woke and realized I was n my room with a fever patch on my head. I was covered with my jacket and a blanket. I sit myself up, my body was a bit heavy, maybe I'm having fever.

I also realized that I was wearing two jackets, ome was mine and another one is.... A man's jacket? The smell of the perfume reminds me of someone but who is he?

"Unnie, you okay?"Minnie came in.

"I'm fine. What time is it?"

"11 pm."

"How long I'm asleep?"I was a bit shock with the time.

"About 5-6 hours."

"Aishh!"I stroke my hair frustrated.

"It's okay. Jungkook was here hours ago."I look at Minnie after she mentioned Jungkook's name.

"What is he doing here?"I raised my eyebrows.

"I was arrived at home at that time and saw him was lying next to you playing with his phone. I asked him what is he doing, he said that he sent you home since you have a fever on your way from library."

"I'm having a fever? But I was just having a flu during at the library."I look back at Minnie.

"I dunno."she stood up getting me a glass of water and walk away from my room. She stopped and turned back to me.

"Oh almost forgot. He said to me if you're awake, keep his jacket. You might need it when his not around."I look at Minnie once again and raised my eyebrows.

"What is that even mean?"She shrugged and walked to her room.

My head feels heavy but I try to convince myself to be strong. I stood up and went to the shower. After finished, Chaeyoung came in with a bowl of porridge and a glass of warm water.

"Eat and eat the medicine. Then rest."

She said and hugged me as she leaving my room.

-----------

Jungkook's POV

It's all my fault for giving her a fever. I shouldn't hug her but to safe her life that's all I could do.

'You're a coward Jungkook. Wait till father sees your condition on earth.'

"Can you stop playing in my mind? I know what I'm doing."

I left the kitchen and prepare my dormmates a dinner. With Minghao's help, I could do everything. He's living next door with other 97 liner. But we all did a gathering here to have a dinner.

"I don't feel like want to eat."I said the boys.

"Wae? You cooked all of this and it's delicious."Minghao said while shoving a dakgalbi in his mouth.

"I'll eat the leftovers."I went in my room and lie down on the bed.

I dunno, when I hold her, my body feels hot and losing the coolness. It's like her body make me feels like an actual human.

Her soft body, her body shaking while I hold her. I could feel her nerves running through her adrenaline. Maybe I like her and I didn't realize by myself, I never had this feeling towards anyone.

'You finally realized?'

I shook my head but I feel everything that the voice said, was right but it is hard to admit since Lisa and I are just friends.

-----------

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, Jungkook gives a food for us. Come eat with us."

I went to the dining table seeing a bundae jjigae and rabokki.

"I guess it wasn't my day, it's been a long time didn't eat my favourite dish."I whined while sitting next to Chaeyoung.

"Who said you don't have your own dish?"

Mina took out a bowl of gamjatang. She prepared it in front of me and a medicine.

"He said he did this for you. He even said get well soon."

I look at the gamjatang and stare it. I mean... How did he know that my favourite dish is gamjatang? And the way it was prepared same like my step father make. I took a mouthful of it and it taste the same as my step father's cooking.

"Wah, daebak! I miss my father so much."I said with my mouth full.

"Can I have some?"Minnie said while taking a bit of it.

"I didn't know Jungkook could cook? All I know is Taeyong is the best cooker."

Everyone in the dining table cheering and laughing at her. I smack her head playfully as she pays back.

-----------

I laid on my bed trying to sleep but all I could think is Jungkook, he was all I had in mind. I don't if like him or not because he has a boyfriend and husband material but I swear to myself that I won't fall in love.

"Are you thinking about me?"Jungkook's voice scared me. He was at the door standing and leaning on the border of the door.

"How'd you get in here?"

"I have no idea."he shrugged.

"Jungkook, how did you know my favourite dish is gamjatang?"I asked him.

He smiles and walk away from my room. I followed and he already at the front door. The front door is opened widely and the cold wind was blown inside.

I ran outside without thinking the coolness of the weather during at night. His figure is nowhere to be seen so I went to corridor and look down and up. Nothing is seen except snow and the apartment lights. The temperature for tonight and today is even freezing than before. My feet start freezing since I'm just wearing sleeping shorts and a plain thin shirt.

"Unnie! What are you doing outside!?"Minnie ran towards me with a thick blanket.

"I-I saw Jungkook. He was in our house."Minnie look at me confused.

"Unnie, the front is locked. I went in your room and you wasn't there, I thought you went to the bathroom. When I opened the door you were at the corridor looking for something."

"The door is... Locked?"

"Yeah. How'd you get outside?"

"But, after I walk out of my room, the door was already opened. All the wind was blown inside."

Once again, Minnie look at me weirdly. I look back at her and she quickly walk me inside. I was very clueless, then what did I say just now? It's no way it's a ghost?

.

.

.

A/N: are you guys getting goosebumps? Who do you think it is? We'll figure out in the next chapter. Vote, comment and follow plus give me lots of love. 사렁해!❤