Chapter 5

A/N: that gif was cute right? It'll be in this chapter about both of them in class. So just read it.

.

.

.

Jungkook's POV

"Lisa, I have something to tell you but I actually wasn't ready."

"What is it? Make it quick cause it's freezing here."Lisa said while rubbing her unsealed palm.

"A-are you cold? Here, give me your hands."I said while holding both her hands onto my mouth as I breathe giving her palm warmer.

She was looking at me with his red face. I look at her gorgeous brunette eyes and she look away, so do I.

"Umm, Jungkook. My feet are getting tired."

I just realized that she's shorter than me.

"Sorry. Where are we?"

"You were about to tell-"

"I LIKE YOU!"

I could see her shock face. I slowly open my eyes and she was fading away, her feet was blurry and it slowly went to her upper body.

"Li-Lisa? Why are you fading away?"

Her body was floating in the air and she hands her almost faded arm to me. I quickly try to catch it but I didn't get anything, everything was an air. I realized that tears started to fall slowly down on my cheeks.

"LISA! NO! YOU ARE A LIAR! YOU SAID I WAS THE ONE!"

'You didn't trust me did you? See you never, Jungkook...'

The voice faded away from me. Sun comes after few weeks without it.

"WHY YOU HAVE TO TAKE HER!?"

"ARGHH!"I screamed after that dream woke me up.

"Woah.. Bro you okay? It's 6 am dude. You woke everyone up."Yugyeom said while looking at the alarm clock next to him.

I stroke my hair. My hands are slowly lost it's coolness and it's a bit burning.

"Are you... Having nightmares?"

I look at him weakly and nodded. Then quickly went to the bathroom, washing my hands with cold water. It was a bit cooler than before I used cold water.

'What's wrong, Jungkook? Losing coolness?'

"What are you doing?"I asked the voice.

'I've gave you hint in the dream. Good luck on looking forward.'

"You are a mother- aishh!"I look down and quickly wash myself with cold water so that the coolness doesn't faded away.

-----------

Lisa's POV

I walk to school like always with girls around. Minnie was hugging me same goes as the others.

"It has been days I didn't see the sun."Jihyo said, keep blinking her eyes while looking at the dark sky due to the snow.

"At least, I want to see a bit sunshine."

"We have to wait a little longer."Chaeyoung said.

I went in my class and took my seat next to Ten.

"Hi, Lisa."he greeted me with his cute smile.

"Hi. It's so cool outside, you didn't wear jacket to school?"I asked him worriedly seeing no jacket near him.

"I did. It was in my locker."He pointedbto his locker.