Chapter 9

A/N: this chapter was a bit longer. So brace yourself and maybe prepare some tissues I guess. If you're a person who is easy to cry with all the drama.😂

.

.

.

Lisa's POV

I woke up from my bed and getting ready for school. It has been months the winter didn't fade away and sometimes it changes temperature.

I went to the school with the girls and went in my class. There I saw Minghao, Jungkook and the rest of his dormmates. We both eye contacted and I saw his bunny smile appeared. I took my seat and rest myself.

"Hey boys!"the girl Eunha came inside our class. Non of the boys admire her neither notice her there.

"What are you guys doing in here? You guys said you want to hang out at the library."

"Eunha, can you gave us some time to hang out with each other?"Seokmin said.

"You still can hang out with each other but without me it's not complete."she whined. I felt annoyed and slowly losing my patient hearing her.

"Eunha... I'm being soft with you. Just let us, only for a few days."She stomp her feet and shook.

"I said I don't want, I don't want to! Just hang out with me you guys!"

Why are these boys didn't react to her attitude? I mean like just scold her already, she will not move from her place where she stood. They all look annoyed and pity at the same time, they look at each other, scratching their nape.

"If you don't want to, I'll report to my parents. You know that they are the school authorities."I had enough with the girl so I stood up against her.

"Yah! Can you not force them to do something they don't like? Hanging out with a girl like you is like having a night with a stripper."

Her eyes widened and so do the boys but they were a bit happy.

"You call me a stripper?"I nodded.

"No one ever called me that."she said clenching her knuckles. Ready to punch me I guess.

"Yeah, so I'm the first one to call you that so I'm a bit proud. Thanked me."

She was about to punch me until Jungkook holds her wrist tight. His glare was really scary that would kill people. I could see Eunha's hand was shaking and finally let her clenched knuckles go. Jungkook still holds her wrist without any sympathy.

"Dare to punch people? Punch me first."He challenged her and her eyes start teary. So he let go.

"Apologize to her and my friends now!"he raised his voice as he point at me. All his friends smirked.

She bowed to me while crying "Mianhae, Lisa... Mianhae, everyone..."

"Now get out from here!"he yelled making everyone in the class were looking at us.

She then ran away from our class. His friends cheer and clap at his braveness of shooing the daughter of school authorities. I smiled at him and went to my place. Yugyeom went to me and sit in front of me.

"You're really cool at against her."He praise.

"That's what I do when my friends are in trouble."

"We should hang out sometime."he said.

"Sure. Maybe today will do, cause my twin sister will walking back to the apartment with her friends and boyfriend. My other friends are having classes."