Chapter 4

Lisa's POV

He brought me to a comfy doughnut cafe. The waitress there take my coat away and hang it on the hanger.

"Evening, Kookie!"the cashier greet him.

"Evening, Mrs. Lee."

We sit next to the big window, I was amazed with the design of the cafe. It makes the view from the inside's really beautiful when it's raining or snowing.

"Who's the cashier?"I asked him while he was giving me the menu.

"That's Seokmin's mother. Seokmin's my dormmate too."

"Almost everyone in the town knows you."

"Well, in this Seoul's small town, everyone knows each other. Only new ones are hard to remember."

I smiled at him. Then a guy about taller than me and him came knocked on our table.

"Hey, Kookie. Why are you here?"the guy asked while giving Jungkook's a friendship handshake I guess.

"I was going to the convenience store but it's close. What are you doing here?"

"Come visiting my mom ofc!"

They both laughs and his friend look at me. He drag a chair beside and sit down.

"Are you the new foreign girl in our school?"he asked while pointing at me.

"She is. Why are you so slow? Lisa sorry to scare you with this disrespectful friend of mine. His name-"

"Dokyeom, Lee Dokyeom. Nice to meet you, Lisa."

I shake his hand and giggled a bit after he cuts Jungkook off.

"Your name is not Dokyeom, douchebag!"Jungkook smacked his head.

"Well it's my stage name ofc. I'm a high tone rapper in school! By the way my name is actually Seokmin."I shaje his cold hands once again.

"You wish you could beat Jisoo."Jungkook hissed.

"Huh, Hong Jisoo is just a Jesus rapper. His not really a Jesus. Freaking weirdo wearing a priest costume during Halloween."

Jungkook laugh so hard at Seokmin's joke. Actually I wasn't understand but about the priest costume during Halloween is really do making me laugh a bit.

"Aishh! I should see my mom not your big teeth."he stood making his way to his mother at the counter.

"Seokmin-ah! Go take your friends order!"His mother scold.

He sigh and rolled his eyes as he wear the apron and went to us again.

"What can I help you two?"

"A sudden change huh, Seokmin?"I joked making him giggle. Then he stood up straight acting like he is a waiter.

"What can I get you, lost rabbit?"he asked while looking at Jungkook while holding his laugh.

"Uh, lemme get a plate of doughnut and a handgun to shoot a runaway goblin."

He finally let out his laugh and wrote everything on the order slip. He then look at me, still holding his laughter.

"And you Barbie doll, what can I get you?"I blushed and giggled at him.

"Give me a cup of coffee and an iced chocolate takeaway."

"Noted. Oh and it'll be having a free gift to you both. The Barbie doll gets a bouquet of rose and the lost rabbit receives a can of rabbit food."He then ran away from Jungkook as Jungkook chased him until the kitchen.