Chapter 2

Lisa's POV

The school day started. Minnie, me, Chaeyoung, Mina and Jihyo went to the same school. We all have to wore this as our school uniform since we all are registered in an international private school and we also wore this jacket. You know to keep ourselves warm.

 You know to keep ourselves warm

"Girls! It's so freezing

"Girls! It's so freezing."Chaeyoung shrieking.

We all hug each other, Chaeyoung, me and Minnie while Mina and Jihyo.

"The wind is quite strong enough to pull us off. Especially our skirts."Mina joked. Making all of us giggle.

We arrived at school, not so early cause there so many students hanging out at the hallway. Ofc, who doesn't like to go to school on the first day especially after moving away from your hometown.

We all kinda split up with Chaeyoung, Mina and Jihyo being dragged away in the crowd. Only me and Minnie who's left dumbfounded. All the students in the school staring and looking at the both of us.

"Unnie, why are they looking at us? Is there snow on top of my head? I don't want to be school funny material on the first day of school."Minnie started to be annoying. That's what happened when she's paranoid or panicking.

"There's nothing. You look just fine, they look at us maybe because we look foreign."Minnie widened her mouth in surprise.

Then a short hair girl that look like a Japanese doll ran towards us. She looks kinda cute.

"Hi you girls. I'm Jeongyeon, school president. I'm here to bring you guys to the principal for registration."she said.

We both nodded as she brought us to the school principal's office.

-----------

Third Person's POV

"Yong-ah, have you heard the new foreign students?"ask Jino to his friend, Taeyong.

"No, why?"

"Nothing, just the taller one is beautiful."he said.

"Hyung, I like her too."Wooseok who is one month younger than them said.