Chapter ~ 1

"The chirping of the birds, the swaying green leaves, the mild breeze, clear sky!!! Is this not enough for a long ride?? Please pa, let's go." "Okay, if that's what you really want" I said as I was relishing the beauty of Mother Nature. The sun beam was directly softly hitting my face. "Awesome then. Pick me up in 5" she said and the call ended. Wow!! She didn't even wait a reply from side.

                          I sighed looking at the rays which slightly hurt my eyes and gave me warmth at the same time. These few days has turned the tables all together. I won't blame my parents altogether, as the society would curse them if they didn't turn up this issue. I slightly lifted my heads with my mind fully immersed in my thoughts. The sun was there preventing me from seeing it's original form. I pushed the rim of my specs across my nose bridge, more close to my eyes.

                         That's when my poetical side or should I say, epigrammatist inside me, woke up. When there's a sunset, it would be always followed by a sunrise. My wait for sunrise had started long ago, but still I haven't got the glimpse of the rays also. But something tells me that the time is somewhere around the corner. I went the near to have a look myself.

                         Not bad. No wonder she's behind me. But right now, I need a shower. I opened my wardrobe and took my towel and left for muscle relaxing hot shower. After the shower, I stepped out and was as usual welcomed by my phone ringtone. I went and checked my phone. 5 missed calls from her!! Argh! Why is she so impossible?! Once again her caller ID flashed. I attended the call and before I could keep it near my ear, " WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING ALL THE WHILE?! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALL YOU?! HUH?? ANSWER ME MR.ABHINAV SRINIVAS!!" She yelled.

                        "Shut up! Just SHUT UP!! I went to take bath. You want me to pick up and at the same time, you want me to pick up your calls. LIKE SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU MAD??!!" I spit it out with full rage. I don't know how did I get so much courage to talk to her like that? But she deserved it! She's just chocking me to death. "Oh! I'm... I'm sorry. Actually I called you to get an idea on what to wear. So yeah, I  thought we cou-" I cut the call before she could complete and put the phone in silent. Such an idiot! Wait! Why did she ask sorry? What did I do few minutes ago? Gosh! What's happening?

                         "Abhinav! To whom were you talking so rudely? It was heard till downstairs! All ok? Any problem?" That was my mom. Eventhough her voice sounded to be strong to scare me, there was concern hidden in it. "Nothing mom" I said and hugged her. "If you don't want to say, that's not a problem. But if it's related to Ankitha, then I want to tell you something. It's your life and the decision is purely yours. Think and take a wise decision." She said hugging me back. I broke the hug and nodded in agreement. She guesses everything so accurately. I wonder how? "Breakfast is ready. Wear a nice dress and come down" she said and left.

                         Now I am confident that she knows the meeting that Ankitha had planned. I dressed up and applied some gel on my hair. Why am I getting ready for her? She doesn't deserve that. But I do deserve to look handsome. I continued applying the gel on my hair and left for my breakfast. "Okay Amma (mom), I'm leaving." I said. "I guess you have fallen for her my son!" She said. Ha ha ha! Best joke ever!! I have to skip my breakfast for that one ridiculous creature!

                         Falling for her, my foot!! If I didn't pick her on time, she would create a havoc and I'm seriously not in mood for that. All because of that Imbecile!! God! She's just killing me. My phone rang and again it was her. 'ANKITHA'. "Now what?" I said attending her call. "Cool down babe! Bring your Royal Enfield and not your Audi" she said with her voice dripping with honey. "WHAT?? No way! It's personal. I can't bring it" I said. "Personal?! Am I not part of your personal issues? Come on Abhinav! Just bring it" she said and cut the call.

                        Now why this problem? I closed my eyes to search for an alternative. I definitely am not going to take her in that. I opened my call log and called my friend with an evil smirk playing on my lips. "Sollu da (Tell me)." He said.

"Dei Machan oru Maattuvandi ready panni thada (Dude, Get me a Bullock cart)"

                    Vanakkam and Hola peeps. How are you guys doing?? Hope you liked this chapter.

Any ideas about their Trip??

Is Bullock cart a romantic vehicle to ride on?? Why is Abhinav having wierd feelings??

        Let's see. But now I'll take your leave. Spread love, Spread Happiness...

Lot's of Love,
Sruthi;)