Chapter ~ 3

Author's P. O. V.

           A small boy came running trying not to fall down and also did not want to destroy the beautiful gift he has got for his girl. He kept searching for her. At a reachable distance she was standing tall, talking to some of her friends unknown about the boy's presence there. His eyes grew wide in happiness. He went near her and calmed himself to not give any wrong assumption. He held the end of her long flowing duppatta and pulled it down softly to gain her attention.

                 That girl turned around and smiled at her cute interrupter. She excused herself and bent down to his level. She held his shoulders and raised her right eyebrow, in order to ask him about the intrusion. He shyly brought his hand, which he had hid behind all this while. Those small hand of his, had treasured a small rose for her. She smiled seeing that and took it from him. She bent forward and kissed his cheeks, which became pink not due to her lipstick but due to the blush which he couldn't control.

               She smiled at that and motioned her hand in such a way to say thank you to him in sign language. He felt really happy and ran away from that place. She smiled at that flower which did not have the stem to hold on but somehow it was intact. She rose from her place and went to her staff room. There one of the teacher saw her smiling face and asked, "Are you going to give us some happy news, Aaradhya?" She adverted her gaze to the teacher and said, "Yes, the children are loving me". Her enthusiasm was clearly evident on her glowing face.

             "Krish gave this to me. I thought he would never open up. But he proved me wrong." She said. The other teacher smiled and said, "your not only beautiful from outside, but also from inside". Aaradhya smiled. Just then, the bell rang. She collected all her things and her scooty key to leave for home. She was all smiles throughout the ride to her home. When she was about to reach her destination, something striked her! She totally forgot about her promise! She stopped her scooty and went near a shop and got some chocolates.

               After buying she started her scooty and rode straight to her destination. While she was about to reach her house, a gang of boys stood infront of her, blocking her way. She stopped her scooty and looked at the cute little intruders. She leaned forward and kept her arms on the handle bar and smiled. "Oii Chimpunks!! Get away!" She said. "We won't" they said. "Give our chockies as you promised". She chuckled and took the chocolates out and shocked them. They came running towards her to get it. She gave them their chocolates and left the place with a smile constantly placed on her face.

                As she reached home, she threw bag and duppatta on the couch and went directly to the kitchen and hugged her mom from behind and kissed her cheeks. "What's for snacks?" She asked. "Aaru baby! How was your First day? Could you manage those kids?" Her mom asked. "Yes Amma, they were awesome! You know something ma, eventhough they had the disability of hearing and speaking, they never took them as one. The best part was, they accepted me in their friends list" she said chirping like a kid.

                 Her mom smiled, "Go sit in the dinning table. I would get you some hot Vadas (a south indian dish). She shook her head negatively and sat on the kitchen slab. Her mom smiled and shook her head. "You will be never change" she said and stuffed a vada in her mouth. Aaradhya smiled and started eating it. "How was your day princess?" asked her dad. She smiled to the fullest showing her dimples. "It was awesome Appa!" She said. He came towards her and side hugged her. Her mom showed an eye to her dad. He shook his head in positive and took a breath.

"We want you to get married kanna"

                     Vanakkam Makkale, hope you liked the heroine entry. Sorry for not keeping up my promise. But I try my level best to be regular here after!!

      Spread love, spread smiles!!

Lot's of Love,
Sruthi ;)