Chapter ~ 10

Precap:

       "I don't know! I just don't know!!"

Author's P. O. V.

           They soon reached the school. None was ready to leave the car. Silence was predominantly prevailing. The occasional fingers tapping on the steering and saree being tortured by putting knots at it's end were clearly mentioning the tension spread over there. "Uhmm.... I guess that's it" Aashish initiated the conversation. "Yeah" said Aaradhya in a breathy tone. "Sssooooo...... should you not..." He dragged pointed out at the school. "Oh yeah! I should". Finding her cue, Aaradhya hurried, picked up her things and opened the door. "It was nice meeting you" he said.

                 Her hand halted on the car door. As she was on the other side, she smiled, knowing that he can't see. "Same here" she said without even giving a glance at him. She closed the door of his Red Audi car and went near his window. She waved. He smiled. She slowly made her way inside the school campus. A lot of things seemed to take a toll on her thoughts. Even though she was extremely elated by the few hours acquaintance, she was also equally scared. Scared about her past returning back to her.

               The campus seemed to be deserted with minimal staffs walking here and there. She straight away went to the staff room on the ground floor. Tejaswini was the one sitting there, with a hot cup of coffee in one hand, phone on the other, hair into a clumsy bun and eyes attached to the screen. Aaradhya gave a chuckle and a 'Good Evening Ma'am' to mark her presence. "Why so early? I could have waited all day!" She said sarcasm evident in her voice. "Why should you would answer better" Aaradhya replied with a smile. "Someone entrusted their keys with me. I am not so irresponsible to leave it on the table" she said.

               Both smiled while Tejaswini passed her the keys and waved her a goodbye. "How are you leaving by the way?" Aaradhya asked. "Bus" she replied. "Shall I drop you?" Aaradhya asked. "As in for formality?" "Nope, for friendship" she said. As Tejaswini nodded her head in positive, Aaradhya went on to collect her things. "So, how was your day?" Tejaswini asked. "Tiring but good. Well how was yours?" she asked. "The usual" said Tejaswini with a sigh. Soon they soon left. Their ride was filled with laughter, directions and rantings until they finally reached Tejaswini's house.

           "Hey thanks for the ride. I owe you one. By the way, you never told me about your that sponsor, what was his name?" Tejaswini asked. "I never told you" Aaradhya said. "Then tell me now!" Tejaswini said as a matter of fact. Aaradhya sighed and said. "That guy's name is Abhinav. Such a freak. Always makes me cringe. But that's not the one who is sponsoring. It's Aashish, his twin brother." Aaradhya said with a smile. "Name sounds to be so romantic, I wish to see him. After Vee I guess he's the one I want to meet" Tejaswini said.

               "Army?!" Aaradhya asked in surprise. "Die hard! You too?" She asked with eyes popping out of her socket. "I just know their band" she said. Tejaswini sighed. "Thought I got someone to share my fan girling. But that's okay. I'll make sure you become one. Ok I'll leave. Safe journey, take care bye" she said and left inside her home. Soon Aaradhya too left for her home. Memories of that day somehow found an irreplacable place in her heart. A smile, a wide one, was etched on her face. As soon as she entered her home, she seemed to be hoping all the way to the kitchen. She soon went and hugged her mom from back.

                 "Someone seems too happy today!" her Mom exclaimed. She again smiled in response. "Okay! Go freshen up! I'll get your dinner ready:" she said. Aaradhya sprinted to her room. Soon her bag was on the dress table, scarf on the floor and keys on the bed. She took her towel, her nightwear and went to freshen up. She freshened up and moisturised herself. But today, she seemed to be taking a very long time in front of the mirror. With smile on her lips, her heart seemed to melt while her mind, rewinded every possible nuances from the short meet she had with Abhinav!

                 Breaking her trance was the voice of her mother, calling her for Dinner. She seemed to totally enjoy everything around her. Even the bitter guard was tasting like one of the most tastiest foods in the world. Her parents were finding it difficult to digest this. Why wouldn't they? A girl who used to despise even the smell of bitter guard, is one enjoying herself. After dinner, she directly went to her room. She knew that today, she was not going to twirl around and going to have a nice and sound sleep. She soon put her phone to charge, switched off the lights and went to sleep, unaware of the notification that pinged her mobile at midnight.

                  Next day, she woke up with a satisfied face. Her face glowed as she seemed to have the best sleep of her life. She soon got ready of her school. Just then, she received a call. As she was getting late, she thought of ignoring it. But it seemed not stop. She was receiving continuous calls. Getting irritated, she picked up the phone. Tejaswini was the caller. Not knowing the reason behind her continuous calls, Aaradhya answered the call.

                 "Hey! Why were you not picking up the call? Are you alright? "she asked. "Don't you think it should be me who should be asking you that question? I was getting ready for school, obviously!"she replied. "What didn't you receive the message? Our correspondent passed away. We don't have school today!"she said. "What?!"Aaradhya replied. "But that is not why I called you" Tejaswini said with a trembling voice."Then" Aaradhya replied. "I saw a picture of yours with someone else in my friend's phone. Someone called her and started blackmailing her kill you" Tejaswini said. World seemed to swirl infront of her eyes. Tejaswini's voice was slowly getting away from her. 

                Her dream! That was the only thing Passing through her vision like a film. So is that true? Does someone truly want to kill me? Everything seemed black out but a faint voice was heard. "Sruthi?.... Hey...Are you there? SRUTHI" "Yeah" I screamed. "Where were you?" Gosh! I was zoned out. "Umm... I'm good" "Clearly you are not! But do you have any idea about this person?" "Nooo.... No.... I mean, I... I don't know.... I just don't know!" I broke down. Things weren't settling in me. I couldn't see my dream coming to reality!

But what so ever it takes, I will find this person out!!

Precap:

        He's so dead!!

                  Vanakkam Makkale! Hope you liked the chapter. If you did, then do vote and share with your friends. By the way, I have started a youtube channel, link in description, do go look, and subscribe to my channel. Have a great day!!!

    Spread Love, Spread Happiness

Lot's of love,
Sruthi ;)