Chapter ~ 7

AARADHAYA'S P. O. V.

               "I want us to work on this". These words kept on ringing in my head. Why did I even say that? He has finally achieved what he wanted to do. The fact was that I didn't want to work with him! I did not have good vibes from him. On the other hand, this was the first project I was given of. I couldn't step back either! "Aaru! Where have you been lost? Look the food has become cold" my mom said pulling me back to reality. I lifted my head from palm, where I had been resting it on.

                    After having some food, I had lost my appetite. "Amma I'm full" I said and left the place. I knew that my Mom would have guessed I'm in trouble but I also know that she would want me to solve it on my own. The support they give me during these times are just amazing. I went to my room and fell on the bed with my hands freely hanging on the sides. I closed my eyes and soon after, I heard my phone ringing. I got up and reached out for my phone. Unknown number?

                  But why would some unknown call me at this hour? I picked up the call.

AA: Hello?

UN: Miss Aaradhya!

AA: Aashish?

UN: Mr. Aashish for you!

AA: okay 'Mr. Aashish'. Have you called me at this hour to just say this?

UN: Oh beautiful! Why so much rage? I was just pulling your leg. I just wanted to inform you that let's go to Woodlands Tomorrow to get books for children. So when will you be free?

AA: Oh! After 3p.m.

UN: okay I'll pick you up and from there I would leave you with Abhinav, my brother and sponsor for the charity.

AA: Great but I have my own scooty! And I can-

UN: Oh please! Don't wake your feminist up! Please don't pull away this great opportunity of picking up such a gorgeous lady like you!

AA: Uh! You and your stupid flirting methods. Fine!

UN: You do enjoy them right!

AA: No! Never!

UN: Aww! That hurt!

AA: Shut up and cut the call.

UN: Why don't you do the honour?

               *Call ended*

AASHISH'S P. O. V.

            "Why don't you do the honour?" I said as I was lying on my bed dreaming about her. Instead of a reply, I heard a beep sound. *Call ended* flashed on my screen. What? That really did hurt. Does she not feel the feel the same how I feel for her? Wait! How will she feel something? She just saw me today. That too with a 'disgusting' feeling. But what do I feel for her? I stood up from my bed and went towards the mirror. I saw my confused self. What is happening with me? Why am I having something weird happening inside me? What is this? Love? Lust? Infatuation?

                  I was getting eaten up by these. But I also know that 'Love at first sight' is just a myth. But why for once can be it be true? I do like her! I do love her! So what if she doesn't. I do love her. Isn't that enough? I can let her lead a beautiful life ahead! I can give her the life that she deserves. I saw myself smiling like an idiot. Oh God! I'm finally in Love!! I'M IN LOVE!! I went out and directly rushed to the kitchen. Amma was there. I smiled and hugged her from behind and gave her a peck on her cheek.

                 "Aashish" she called so sweetly. She turned towards me after switching off the gas stove. "Someone's looking so happy today. What happened?" She asked. My eyes started wandering while my lips were trying to express something. My legs weren't stabilized on the ground. I somehow took some courage up. "Amma! I'm in love with a girl! I don't know about her, but I have very badly fallen for her! That's for sure." I said with dreamy voice. Her expressions changed, somewhat like, scared maybe? I touched her shoulders and motioned my head as of asking her, what happened to her.

                   She came out of her trance and shook her head in order to say that nothing had bothered her. Even though she managed to fake a smile, worry was evidently written all over her face. I smiled a little and nodded at her. I went back to my room to have some needed sleep. When I fell on the bed, I felt dizzy. But I never really knew the reason for it and also I wasn't in a state to find answers. I closed my eyes as darkness started to consume me but one last time, Aaradhya was infront of me.

AARADHYA'S P. O. V.

               Why does this guy always give me some negative vibes? Why am I so bothered about him? What the hell is actually wrong in me? Why am u concerned about him? "Aaru" my colleague Teju called me. That's when I knew that I was so much engrossed in my thoughts that I never knew where I was. "The class is making too much noise!" She said. I saw my surroundings and realised that I was in a class. "Huh haan I will take care Teju ma'am! Sorry for the disturbance" I said.

              "What happened Aaru? You seem disturbed. You can share it with me." She asked with concern. Should I share with her? I couldn't do so with my family, maybe she would be the best choice. But I don't even know her. How could I entrust my deepest feelings to her? What if she assumes be to be some retarded person? "No ma'am! I'm fine" I said. "No Aaru-" she began but was cut off in middle by the attender.

"Aaradhya ma'am! Someone named Aashish wants to meet you!"

                     Heyya Anbu Ullangale! A long wait eh? But back with a Bang. Hope you would love this chapter. If you did, then click that vote button!!

  Spread love, Spread Happiness

Lot's of Love,
Sruthi;)