Chapter ~ 6

Aashish's P. O. V.

            Who is this girl? Why do I feel so happy to just see her. Something in me wanted this very moment to stay forever! Only her and me. I handed over those papers to her but she wasn't on her senses. That's when I saw her tears flowing down. That somehow pained my heart. I didn't know why, but it felt as if I was the reason behind it. But I was damn sure that I have never crossed this beauty, ever in my life. I am not a flirt, nor am I in love with her. Then why am I describing her in the most cheesiest way? As I was about to read her expressions more intently, she turned away.

              That's when I remember the papers on my hand. "Ma'am" I called her out! It was awkward for me to call her so, but I should maintain some decency here. The person who hit her seemed not to much bother about her and he kept going on his track. How irrespective of him! She turned. "Your....Papers" I said. Gosh! Was she crying? "I'm so sorry ma'am" I said. There was no need for me to apologise her. But after apologizing, heart felt light. For some time atleast, I could lock my eyes with hers.

              I could see a whole universe swarming in her expressive eyes. Something was hitting me. Something was pricking me. This wasn't a feeling which could be explained so easily. "Thank you" she said without meeting my eyes. "Ma'am sorry if I hurt you!" I said true to my senses. She looked at me questioningly. I pointed at her soggy eyes. She touched her cheeks again and again to confirm her tears. It seemed as though she wasn't aware of her tears. Was she so lost? She quickly wiped it and snatched those papers from me. She collected all papers, kept it in inside her file and left that place. Just left! She never waited for my response.

               In all this commotion I had almost forgot about the reason for which I am here. I straightened my shirt and left for the Principal's office. This place had always been my favourite spot. My school! I always wanted to do something for this school. Today I've got a chance. As I neared the room, I smiled at that name board, Sudha ma'am! I was called in and was welcomed by her sweet smile. Still young and cheerful she was. She looked at me and asked me to take my seat. "How are you Aashish?" She asked with her shaking and loving voice. "How do I look ma'am?" I asked in return. She smiled and said, "Smart as ever!". Aww!

                 Just then, someone entered the room. The same girl! Man! Is she following me? "He's Aashish, Aaradhya! One of my most favourite students. Do you remember me saying that someone wants to do something for our school? It's him. Being an Alumni, he also has not much procedures to follow. So just explain him about our trust. And Aashish, she's Aaradhya, the new leaf to our tree." Aaradhya. That very name gave me jitters. I didn't know know why but my heart ached to know more about her. "Oh and Aaradhya! You are going to work with him for a project for the next one week" Sudha ma'am told her.

Aaradhya's P. O. V.

           "Oh and Aaradhya! You are going to work with him for a project for the next one week" these words literally killed me. Being with him for sometime itself, made me siffocate so much. A week with him is not going to be less than hell. But who can reject Principal's orders? I shook my head positively with a smile attached to look more convincing. As I left the room, I heard my name being called. "Aaru wait!" I turned around. Who else could it be other than the demon himself? But I should be strong infront of him. Atleast I should try to be so.

                "It's Miss. Aaradhya for you!" I said in a firm tone to him. He seemed to be taken aback as I could see him lifting his hand in surrender. "Woah! Lady! Okay sorry Miss. Aaradhya. I just like I've known you before. So I just thought I should..." "You should what? Flirt with me? Not even in your dreams. And also why would I have known such a disgusting person like you?" I again rebuked without being on senses. "Sorry what? Miss. Aaradhya! What do you find disgusting in me? As in what have I done for you to think like that?" He asked. His tone was calm yet anger was evident in them.

               Oh God Aaru! What the hell have you done? What has he done to you? You can't impose your imaginations on him for god's sake. He snapped his fingers in front of me and with a jerk, I was brought back to reality. "Hello Madam! Where have you been lost?" He asked. There wasn't concern involved neither was there any harsh tone. "I...uhm... I" before I could actually say something he interrupted. "Before you say something, let me clear something to you. I was trying to be friendly with you as we had to bear each other for a week. Secondly I was seriously not flirting with you and if you felt that disgusting then I apologise."

                I actually felt spell bound. I thought he would shout at me but he rather handled it maturely. Am I making any mistake in judging him? "Thirdly if you think we can't work out, then I would like to end this here. You Don't have to worry, I will talk to Sudha ma'am. Nice meeting you." He was about to leave. Gosh! What's happening? "Aashish" I called out. "It's Mr. Aashish for you" I sighed hearing that. Karma does come back. "It's only been a day since I've joined this school. This is the first work I've been assigned of. I don't want to disappoint her by putting my leg back." I confessed. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked with his hands in akimbo.

"I want to help you out! I want us to work on this!"

Vanakkam Anbu ullangale! I know I know!! I can clearly hear your shoutings. I know I deserve them. My excuses can never be applicable here. But again I can only ask you to bear with me and I would really try to come up to your expectations. For now, hit that vote button and share the story with your friends!!

From this update onwards, one quote will be attached!! Hope you would like them too!!

You can follow me on Instagram too!!

ID : themiscellaneouswriter

Spread Love! Spread Happiness!

Lot's of Love,
Sruthi;)